Fallen for best friends wife..

Mr.confuzed

My best friend and his wife invited me for a threesome was kinda different at first..but we have had several since then..and now I have fallen for his wife.. Not sure what to do??

Edited by Mr.confuzed
  • Like 1
My best friend and his wife invited me for a threesome was kinda different at first..but we have had several since then..and now I have fallen for his wife.. Not sure what to do??

Tell you friend, end the friendship, go NC with both of them.

• Like 3

Yes, you have to end this because a relationship is not what that was about.

NC sounds harsh but, you will have to keep that going until such time as someone or something else full displaces this woman from your thoughts.

• Like 1

I recommend you post this in other man/woman forum...you will get alot of helpful advice there from experienced people close to your situation.

• Like 1

Why not be upfront? Say something along the lines of, "Hey, John, I've enjoyed the 3somes but I can't do them anymore. I'm developing feelings for your wife and I value our friendship."

• Like 5

This is the risk your friend took ! Someone is bound to fall for someone. The best thing for you is to leave the 3some scenario. Your 'falling' is very temporary and once you are out , you will forget.

• Like 2
Why not be upfront? Say something along the lines of, "Hey, John, I've enjoyed the 3somes but I can't do them anymore. I'm developing feelings for your wife and I value our friendship."

I would not recommend this unless you strip all references to having feelings and simply say your not into it anymore. No specific reason given.

Revealing your feelings for the wife is just bait, and that is a cruel parting shot at their marriage.

Leave that scene.....its a road that can end bad for all parties involved. Plus I guarantee you that you will be replaced within the month or sooner.

• Like 1
I would not recommend this unless you strip all references to having feelings and simply say your not into it anymore. No specific reason given.

Revealing your feelings for the wife is just bait, and that is a cruel parting shot at their marriage.

Bad advice to lie.

All that does is make the friend think what did he do for you to end the friendship.

Can also make him think that maybe you're ending friendship because you have been or want to cheat with his wife.

Last it denies the friend the wake up call that he better stop sharing his wife because that's how marriages end.

• Like 1

Stopping the threesomes is a must. Putting a lot of distance between you & the wife is also a good idea.

If you can still manage to be friends with the guy -- talk or go out for beers -- fine but do not do anything with them as a couple & don't go to their house.

not real sure what you're asking or from what perspective....are you asking us how to pursue your Buddy's wife or are you (as everyone is addressing) asking what is the "honorable' thing to do????