awesome web site u guys thank you!

thank you all 4 your time!!!!!!!i've got a feelin i'll b back; matter of fact...here is 1...my girlfriend's future x is still there fighting 2 the bitter end won't give up. been a year now...its in the courts there waiting on a decision in the mail; as we speak...i'm very serious about what we have together.he has been doing whatever he can too get me to well, kill him 2 put it in laymens terms.they have 4 kids together and i dont{ obviousy} want 2 hurt my re

alations with them.....3 boys 16 13 10 and 1 girl at 8.

i've spoken 2 him on this matter a few times and he just dont want to stop pushing me, i know he's knows me well enough that, expecially right now that i cant go there.

but i mean we're should it stop, useing his kids as a shield...saying what ever he want's about me 2 them, what are the older kids gonna think? that i don't have any pride about myself, or what me and there mom have together...as far as a fair physical match, believe me place your bets here...it would b like tyson and pee wee...literly...but thats not the point, i know.thanx