Not a love question....but I might cry soon

Miss Mojo

hello all! :)

is anyone having *big time* problems with hotmail? i haven't been able to access my account for 3 days now, and i'm not a happy chappy! they say it is "temporarily unavailable.....will fix as soon as possible". hmmmm....yeah right.

i need to check an old message and i can't! boo hoo! :(

I don't have a hotmail account. But I'm told people get those in order to achieve a degree of annonymity. A lot of those accounts get forgotten or remain unused.

I'm sorry you're having problems. I haven't read anything on the Internet about the service being down.

I have never trusted free things a whole lot. And when something's free and it has problems, you really can't complain much...and you can't get money back either.

Years ago, hotmail was stuff that was stolen out of mail boxes. Wow how times have changed.

I do hope you are able to get your mail soon.

That happened to me recently with my hotbot account. I had no warning or anything. I always gave that address out. Then one day, the whole e-mail system was gone. Hopefully, that doesn't happen to you.

hello all! :) is anyone having *big time* problems with hotmail? i haven't been able to access my account for 3 days now, and i'm not a happy chappy! they say it is "temporarily unavailable.....will fix as soon as possible". hmmmm....yeah right.

i need to check an old message and i can't! boo hoo! :(

it sucks alright!!! i set up my hotmail account a couple of years ago so i could access it from anywhere. it's the address where i get everyone to send e-mails to me.

i hope my account doesn't go kaput. i am going to have one hell of a time getting people's e-mail addresses (i don't have them written down - they're all saved in my hotmail account), and telling everyone my new address if it does. aaaaaaaaaargggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! (you've been through it already you poor thing! did you send hotbot a nice abusive (hehe) letter???).

i've already written to hotmail twice from other peoples accounts basically telling them that i'm really peed off. they say it is a problem with a server, and nothing specific to my account and that it will be fixed "shortly". ha! i hardly think 3 days and counting is "shortly".

sheesh, i'm gonna have to allocated a couple of hours just to read my e-mails and delete all my junk mail!

i love technology, but sometimes i really hate it too. if worst comes to worst, i will just sue them because i haven't been able to access my daily funnies....err, not!!

whoah, i'm going to take a breather and get all this stress out of my system :)