Totally Confussed

Please can someone help me. There is this guy at work who's really cute, last week he placed his hand on my shoulder and gently squeezed and asked how I was and if I was alright.

The following day I was in his building and I noticed him down the corridor when he heard me come in he came rushing down to say hello and ask how I was. Having spoken to my friends they all said that it sounds like he likes me.

I went into his building again today and was taking random photos of the guys when I got to him he went really embrassed. He hardly spoke to me whether that is due to the other guys being there (as before it was just me and him) or what I do not know.

Please can someone tell me what signals are what as I am so confused.

BlackAngel

blackendangel13

Ha! I saw this post and thought I had made it! I was like "when did I write this?"

Give him some time and he will show. Maybe he is scared you will reject him. Sounds like he has a little crush though.

He likes you. Just let him know you like him back and let nature take is course.

Peace...

• Author

Thanks for your help thats what I was thinking off doing. I just wished he would tell me so I know that I'm not going nuts.