cheated, dont even care

AlexDominico

So am in ldr for around 3 month. Girl is emotionally quite cold and doesnt show much affection, no tight hugs, no i miss you texts and no real plans for future. Our connection is based on seks and mutual liking I guess, but no real mental bond.

I thought she would open up more, but shes german and i think they are just all cold hearted [], as my last gf was too and left me without giving a fuark. After 3 month of dating I still dont know much about her and she seems very independent and doesnt really give a crap about me I guess.

So ive cheated on her, only made out with 2 girls in a club, who pretty much approached me so made it very easy plus I was drunk.

Truthfully I really like my gf but I dont think she will ever be affectionate person that I want. At the same time its ldr and am in best shape of my life so its quite easy to get slots.

But I dont wanna dump my gf cause she is hot as hell and maybe just maybe she will open up. Plus the sex is great.

I kindo plan to have side chicks while its ldr, I mean next time I will see her is in 2 month, thats just crazy considering we agreed seeing every few weeks before we agreed to be in ldr.

goodplan?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1
scooby-philly

Ok - sorry pal, I don't normally say mean things, and I'll through in a caveat - this is based on your own words - but this sounds really shallow and you seem to have a double standard. You want her to be affectionate - are you? You cheated on her and don't want to dump her simply because she's hot. That's shallow, not fair to her, and certainly disrespectful of yourself. Just move on.

• Like 2

OP, since YOU are not being exclusive in your LDR, why are you presenting your relationship as if it is?

You didn't cheat on her, as - by your own words - it's not a relationship at all. There is no "cheating" in a "FWB" arrangement; "friends with benefits" is at best all you have with your "girlfriend".

• Like 2

Rather than process this thread out, I think we'll call it sufficiently discussed and move on. Thanks for the input.

• Like 2