**** tests

Malcolm_X

If I'm dancing with a girl and she lifts one arm up and makes me (or is waiting for me to) do a spin... is that her giving me **** tests ?

It's typical for a guy to do this move to a girl, but I've never seen it the other way round.

If I'm dancing with a girl and she lifts one arm up and makes me (or is waiting for me to) do a spin... is that her giving me **** tests ?

It's typical for a guy to do this move to a girl, but I've never seen it the other way round.

Why do you think that is a shyt test? :confused:

I am not understanding....

Unless you left something out, no that is not a shyt test....you were dancing and she was leading you into a spin....which sounds very cool!

• Like 2

It just sounds to me that she likes spinning someone around (while dancing) and she liked you enough to want you to do it.

A woman expressing a preference is often just that. Not everything is a Compliance Test. Sometimes There Really Is No Spoon.....

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Author

okey, thanks. Ye I guess it's just that..

It only came to my mind because I've never seen it before and it seemed kind of 'manly' or leading from her.

okey, thanks. Ye I guess it's just that..

It only came to my mind because I've never seen it before and it seemed kind of 'manly' or leading from her.

Okay, but even if that *were* the case ...her leading, taking the man's role, how is that a shyt test?

Still not getting that....probably doesn't matter now though, since it sounds like you're cool with it.

Are you cool with it?

• Author
Okay, but even if that *were* the case ...her leading, taking the man's role, how is that a shyt test?

Still not getting that....probably doesn't matter now though, since it sounds like you're cool with it.

Are you cool with it?

sure.

I just playfully told her it's the guy's job to spin her - and made her do it 2 times around :)

I'm still not 100% sure on what exactly qualifies as a shyt test - but I don't think there are set rules for this anyway.

I'm still not 100% sure on what exactly qualifies as a shyt test - but I don't think there are set rules for this anyway.

A sh*t-test is when a girl tests your authority, and pushes your boundaries on purpose. She is seeing what you are made of as a man.

The best way to pass a sh*t test is usually to not give a sh*t about the outcome.

What you received was so minor that it might not have even been a test. She might just have been joking. But any woman that gives you a lot of sh*t tests should be disqualified as girlfriend material. It means she is a serious game player, and very experienced with strong guys.

Is this a common occurrence or a one off?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
off-topic~T

I always thought "sh*t test" was simply someone (anyone) giving someone else (anyone) a ration of sh*t just to push their buttons. Not a secret society thing where women vet men for manliness.

OP, I think probably your date wanted you to spin her. :-|

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1

Folks, since this one has skewed off-topic and the OP hasn't been back we'll close this one up for now. OP can reopen it by making a request via the "Alert" button. ~T