Need to find a way to directly approach the guy that I like

A few weeks ago i met this guy and i really like him. As i wanted him to know that i liked him i sent him a rose and on the card a clue to who it was from.

After that i would see him in his car and make a point of waving to him and he would wave back and on a number of times he would smile at me whenever he see me.

A week after I sent the first rose, I sent another one asking him to meet me. He never showed up.

A couple of weeks later I went to the florist to arrange for them to deliver another rose to him but I found out that he had sent someone over to find out who had sent the roses.

I then decided to write him a letter to tell him that I like him.

Last week I saw him driving home and I managed to pull him over and gave him the letter.

I asked him to read it.

Please can someone help me as I don't know what to do now and I really like him.

LucreziaBorgia

Seriously, you probably freaked him out. You may want to consider backing off. You have made it clear how you feel. There is no need to continue making that clear. The ball is in his court now. If he doesn't respond, or begins to avoid you - then let it be.

Well, I have some questions...How and where did you meet this guy? Did you talk very long with him? When you met him, did he give you signs that he liked you too? How did you send him roses? Did he give you his address? and finally, What was his reaction when you gave him the letter? Did he seem as if he was bothered or was he interested?? Details!!!

The reason I asked all of those questions is because it matters under what circumstance that they met. Like, if they met at a coffee shop and they only exchanged 2 words, then it would be strange that she already had his address but if they met at a club, and he seemed into her, that is a different story. Some guys are just shy, and by knowing the full info, we can tell her better how to proceed.

Maybe he has a girlfriend or maybe he is just nervous or scared. Guys are shy too, and do get nervous and scared, trust me, I know.

Why did you do all those things? It sounds like you acted a bit stalkerish with the anonymous rose and card. Leave the secret admirer stuff to the 4th graders.

Also, pulling him over?!?! :confused:

Stop what you are doing NOW! You have probably creeped him out.... :(

Originally posted by XNemesisX

Why did you do all those things? It sounds like you acted a bit stalkerish with the anonymous rose and card. Leave the secret admirer stuff to the 4th graders.

Also, pulling him over?!?! :confused:

Stop what you are doing NOW! You have probably creeped him out.... :(

Quoted for truth.

I would be kinda creeped out if a girl did that to me, to be honest. I'm willing to bet that even if he does like you (let's say we don't know whether he is) he probably won't make a move because you have scared him away. And as XNemesisX suggested, stop whatever it is you're doing right now.

I've learned that sharing your feelings over email, letters etc rarely works out and should be done in person. Next time.