Boyfriend's behavior

don'tknow

I have a sweet boyfriend who says he loves me. The problem is that i'm not an expert in decoding guy actions. Recently, my guy has not been very affectionate in public as he used to be. For example, sometimes he doesn't put his arms around me or hold hands but if we are watching a movie he hold my hand and gives it a little kiss. he's been stressed out, he 's been waiting to take this important fligth test to get his license but the weather hasn't been good. do you think he is stressed out and this could be a reason? he told me he feels frustrated. I don't want to demand romance if he's stressing that's why i need someone who 'll tune me in how guys act on this situations.

Actually, this probably has nothing to do with stress.

Many men, and women, do not like to show affection in public. They prefer to do it when they are alone, or when no one can see them. I personally dislike being affectionate with my girlfriend in public. I do not mind holding hands, a small kiss, but no hugging or intense kissing.

There is a time and place for everything.

Your wisest move can be to ask him personally -- we cannot tell you here -- and from that, you can (hopefully) understand him better.

Other than that, I would have little worries about this. Its minor!