The truth about my flirtatious behavior.... (I might have scared the "crush" off)

How_Do_I_Know

To all.... I think that I might've scared my crush off anyways (finally I think).

OK now, to set the record straight..... I have been with my husband now 8 yrs. married 3 of those 8. He knew in the beginning that I have been a natural flirt. It's just my personality. I flirt with his friends with his family and even some girls at times. He KNOWS this and he has NEVER said to me that he has a problem with me doing this. He says it's sexy and knows that I come home to him and only him. It turns my husband on to know that I get lots of attention and that he has the woman that everyone wants.

So, I don't just flirt with anyone, I have to be comfortable with them and my "crush" has made me feel comfortable around him so I just naturally flirt it's in my personality.... please don't think that I am being a ho.... please it's not like I am rubbing my tits on the "crush"..... I just flirt like smile and compliment him..... and give him the occasional stare.... but that's it. I don't know how that casued him to start wanting to get in my pants because I NEVER made ANY type of sexual advances towards him...... so PLEASE..... don't call me a ho..... I am NOT going to be a boring 24 year old woman. I am just a happy cheerful person who flirts naturally! Thanks!

Now that I got that off my chest..... I think that I might have scared him off! So that's a good thing! I will keep you posted. I have another thread here about what happened today.... so please read it if you're interested. It is titled "What my crush did to me today!" hope to hear your comments, concerns, worries, and rumors! Thanks! ;)