master-slave sex

kavakat

My new girlfriend wants to play master-slave in bed. Anyone with any knowledge, please give advice on etiquette, if any, books, etc. I know anything goes between two consenting adults..however, does this game have any rules??? She is naughty and needs to be disciplined... Your help and ideas appreciated.

The techniques actually depend on which of you will be master and which will be slave. However, this is something that is done more spontaneously, without observing any formal decorum or rules of order. Just have fun.

Also keep in mind that slavery is illegal so you should keep this kind of quiet.

My new girlfriend wants to play master-slave

in bed. Anyone with any knowledge, please give advice on etiquette, if any, books, etc. I know anything goes between two consenting adults..however, does this game have any rules??? She is naughty and needs to be disciplined... Your help and ideas appreciated.

...just establish a 'safe word' to start, and be careful. Wish I was you... FB

Bobby Dygytul

www.Alt.com has all kinds of information on that type of fetish and others.

My new girlfriend wants to play master-slave in bed. Anyone with any knowledge, please give advice on etiquette, if any, books, etc. I know anything goes between two consenting adults..however, does this game have any rules??? She is naughty and needs to be disciplined... Your help and ideas appreciated.