How to come out of pain

I have met a guy few months back in a workshop. In order to clarify subject related queries, in that particular field, I got in touch and in 2 to 3 days, while we discussed, we went out of line and discussed something. He casually replied and I also took it casually. But after few days, he indirectly asked whether I was interested in one nightstand for which I said no. But I couldn't understand, day by day my inclination towards him has increased. And further in our discussions, I came to know that he is not interested in relationship kind of things which he made it clear. As the days are passing on, suddenly I was hurted with wrong message from his closest friend. And after that he has been very rude to me. But every time,while I conversated with him, I always replied with heart instead of mind. One day during conversation, he proposed that if I am interested, his friends would provide that to me. I have never expected such kind of proposition from him. I was devastated with pain, when I heard about this. Still, I don't know why I liked him. He is feeling bore, if I wish good morning every day. All of a sudden he changed his no. and blocked my no. I couldn't share this to any of my close friends neither come out of this. Someone please guide me.

Well, that guy doesn't have any feelings. He is totally treating you like a toy he would have played with as long as you didn't squawk and he could throw you aside anytime he wanted to. I wouldn't go out with any friend of his either, because that guy is a real jerk. He is wanting to treat you like an unpaid prostitute. You need to sit down with yourself and think about how valuable you are as a person, and then you need to make up some rules and standards of who you want to be treated. And then once a guy or a friend can't even be decent enough to treat you as you'd want to be treated, you just cut them out of your life. If you don't set any standards of how you want to be treated and enforce them, you will keep attracting the lowest individuals. You're better than that.

And do NOT think he will change or get feelings.