? for the guys about a second date

jen_jen_heartbroken

jen_jen_heartbroken

So I went out on a second date and we both appeared to be having a good time and the date ends with a nice hug (as it did on the first date), and the guy inquires about my weekend schedule and says that him and I should do this again real soon, is he really interested in seeing me again? Now, mind you, we were in communication with each other daily from the first date to the second date 10 days later. The reason I ask is because I'm used to guys trying to kiss me on the first or second date, so I'm not sure how to read him?

Maybe he was just unsure how to read you? I'd wait and see what he does on the third date and if he doesn't try to kiss you by then....I would start looking into it deeper.

Originally posted by jen_jen_heartbroken

So I went out on a second date and we both appeared to be having a good time and the date ends with a nice hug (as it did on the first date), and the guy inquires about my weekend schedule and says that him and I should do this again real soon, is he really interested in seeing me again? Now, mind you, we were in communication with each other daily from the first date to the second date 10 days later. The reason I ask is because I'm used to guys trying to kiss me on the first or second date, so I'm not sure how to read him?

Did his behavior patterns change after the date? Did the daily communication pattern change?

Not all guys try to kiss their dates. Maybe he was brought up weird, maybe he has no confidence. I'd pay more attention to changes in his behavior that refelect a lowering of interest and worry less about him going for a kiss.

If you want to give him a clear signal, you can go for the kiss. Seems a hell of a lot easier than trying to guess, or trying to ask our dumb asses.

• Author
jen_jen_heartbroken
Originally posted by gwennebe

Maybe he was just unsure how to read you? I'd wait and see what he does on the third date and if he doesn't try to kiss you by then....I would start looking into it deeper.

Hopefully things will end up at a third date.

You know, I did notice that he seemed a bit nervous a couple of times (almost knocking over his drink more than once). And I do get the sense that he might be a bit old fashioned....so who knows.

Originally posted by jen_jen_heartbroken

So I went out on a second date and we both appeared to be having a good time and the date ends with a nice hug (as it did on the first date),

That is nice, J_J_HB :)

Now, mind you, we were in communication with each other daily from the first date to the second date 10 days later.

Why?

The reason I ask is because I'm used to guys trying to kiss me on the first or second date, so I'm not sure how to read him?

If all his other actions/body language show he is into you then he's just shy J_J_HB.

• Author
jen_jen_heartbroken
Originally posted by alphamale

Why?

I dunno. Most of the time we would just shoot the s*** for twenty minutes or so...always him calling me...., or send goofy emails back and forth. He was also the first to text message me.

You may be right. He might just be shy. (I hope) ;)