Sex, lies, and getting caught....

I feel like such a bad person... ok so my boyfirend of about a year and i started handing out with his ex-girlfriend and her boyfriend aboutfour months ago...in that time so many crazy things have happened...

the boyfriend started to flirt with me very ovbiously in front on my boyfriend and his girl friend, and finding him attractive, i would flirt back when i was a little tipsy. When my boyfriend would ask me about it, i would tell him it was nothing and not to worry about it. Everything was fine untill one day other couple calls my boyfiend up and asks him if we would be interested in a foursome. of course since i was secretly attracted to the other guy, and wanted to see what it was like to kiss a girl, i said it was ok soooo... the next time we go over to the apartment we get pretty drunk, go down to their hot tub. It started off with the girl and i making out, which i drunkenly thought was ok, but then all i remember is when we switched parteners finding her boyfriend more attractive than mine.

The Next day...

my boyfriend and i talk about it, he says that he didn't enjoy it much since it was his ex-girlfriend (although i don't really believe him because he did agree to do it) but said he could tell that Dan (her boyfriend) and i were really enjoying ourselves... again i told him it was nothing.

about a month goes by, and although nothing is planned we all find ourselves in the hot tub, drunk, again. erika (his ex) and i start making out, and my boyfrined wispers to me asking if i want to have a foursome again, i say ok, so once again i fin myself having sex with the guy i have been flirting with the past month, i can tell he likes it as much as i do. the next day, even though he really initiated it, my boyfriend is mad at me for enjoing it too much, and even to this day he gives my a hard time about it.

Well, about another month later erika and dan break up, she moves out and immediatly begins "dating" and having sex with two other guys. She still goes over to dan's apartement occasionly, but around everyone she just calls him a friend, and says she only went over there because he is sick with a stomach virus and lonley. Well, my boyfriend and i have been arguing so much lately, and i relly feel that something is missing from the relationship even though he is usually so sweet to me, that i decided to text message dan to tell him that i miss flirting with him. well, he immediately call erika to tell her that i texted him, and she sends me a not so nice message telling me to stay away from him. I don't get it, they are broken, up, shes's screwing two other guys, does dan not know this? why does she care if anything happens between us?

Well...rather than have him hear from someone else i told my boyfirend what i did, he was furious, i wondered why he was acting as if i had cheated on him untill he asked me the if dan wouldn't have called erika, if i would have continued having a secret relationship with dan, i told him i didnt' know.

so, in conclusion, i ruined my friend ship with erika, made my boyfriend lose trust in me, and made my self feel like the worst person in the world in the process. what should i do to fix everything, should i stay with my boyfriend? even though i really haven''t been happy with him the past month, i think i still love him, i'm so confused........

miss fortune

Why are you concerned about staying with your boyfriend if you werent happy and were looking and enjoying someone else :confused: ???

This is the problem that tends to erupt from three/foursomes. The people included dont think it'll be aproblem at the time and that emotionally they can handle it, but a lot really can not. Your boyfriend, for example, had a very hard time with this.

You crossed the line between it only being a group thing and it being more than that when you text messaged the other guy. That was a huge mistake because now your boyfriend will not trust you. Whats a relationship without trust??

ImaManDammit

This ENTIRE relationship so dysfunctional I would do your boyfriend a favour and leave him. Then stop talking to Dan as its obvious you were his gf approved FWB and no more than that.

Find new people and move on.

Oh yeah one last point.

It would help if you managed to keep having sex down to your boyfriend instead of having foursomes. Might help.

Signed Capt Obvious

Did i read that right?

Cause if i did Whoa!

Think about something before you do it and if there's even a 0.001% chance you'll regret it later, well is it worth the chance?

UltimateZen

When you play with fire you will get burned. Consider it a lesson learned. No solution here unless your b/f is such an idiot to take you back you will only find another reason to stray away later. With committment comes responsibility and all four of you need to learn this. Just because you find someone else attractive does not mean you should ever act on it. Be thankful the two of you aren't married. But if this is the sort of lifestyle you would like to lead, then by all means find a swingers party and enjoy.

Man, who would have guessed two drunken foursomes would cause problems? I, for one, am shocked and appalled. :D

Threesomes/foursomes are sick....

why do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend if you are kissing someone else or having sex with someone else...