NICE GUYS: Is he interested?

So I’m a senior in high school (turning 18 this year) & there’s this guy at my church who is 25. He is sort of a bible study leader but even though he’s 25, he looks & acts younger then his age. He is SUPER friendly & outgoing to everyone & he pretty much teases everyone.

I used to initiate FB chats about church and then his mom suddenly started talking to my mom about how I got into University (he told me congrats on getting into that University and how even though I never told him, he saw my post on FB which was posted 2 months ago..) and his dad added me on FB (we had 4 mutual friends). Basically he let my cousin borrow his expensive guitar, and he fixed my aunt’s car when it broke down when my cousin’s were on the way to church band practice (I was shocked that he even came to practice that day. he said he came cuz he heard my band is practicing and wanted to somehow help out).

That Sunday, I kept seeing him glancing at me but didn’t know if i was imagining it so I looked directly at him and saw that he was and our eyes met but he quickly looked down.. During bible study, he makes eye contact with everyone but I feel like we make longer and more frequent eye contact then the others. However, 2 weeks ago he said he wanted to be a part of my cousin family and people asked me who my favorite cousin is and then he said “don’t forget about me” so I got confused if he family zoned me? Last week, after bible study he pulled me aside and he said he saw that I liked a ministry Facebook page in my University and how he’ll let his friends know I’m joining. Last week he told us he’ll make an instagram & snapchat when he got home but he immediately posted on my FB wall about it and didn’t tell the others..

He also texted me and said if my family sticks around he'll come back to church to hangout with us after practice. Then I sang a solo for Good Friday yesterday & he came right at the moment before I started singing & we made eye contact & he smiled super brightly. My mom told my aunt everything & my aunt said she got the vibe a long time ago that he likes me but my mom & others thinks that he likes this other girl (my friend) who is a freshman in college right now who he teases a LOT (she’s really outgoing while I’m shy). So i’m pretty confused, could he like me?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs and move to F&L

Yes, He likes you, he finds reasons to be with you and talk to you. He looks at you constantly which is the biggest giveaway. If you want there to be something then don't be afraid to make the first move.

It doesn't matter if he does like another girl, its irrelevant. He could like 10 girls and it still shouldn't matter.