WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THIS??!! Who asks things like this?

sparkle & fade

UNLESS THEY ARE INSANE!!!

So what kind of question is this:

"Oh, so if I cheat on you, you will cheat on me?"

"If I dont keep my pants on, neither will you"?

• Author
sparkle & fade

who has ever been asked this question or have you ever asked this question to your bf/gf????

Wow..

Well My VERY controlling, Bi Polar EXBF used to ask me crazy sh*t like this all of the time.. :eek:

LOL sadly enough.. I'm not kidding.

• Author
sparkle & fade

Yes!! of course I answered....I was so mad I said unsavory things to him, and he started laughing!! LAUGHING!! How is it a trick question????

Why would he ask such a thing??????????????

Originally posted by sparkle & fade

Yes!! of course I answered....I was so mad I said unsavory things to him, and he started laughing!! LAUGHING!! How is it a trick question????

Why would he ask such a thing??????????????

Because he's a Whack-O..

Originally posted by Merin

Because he's a Whack-O..

Yeah, this is not something normal people ask eachother. Its almost like an unwritten law or something.

I think its a trick question simply because either way you ask, who cares? Why is he asking what would happen if he cheats? Is he considering cheating? :eek:

Originally posted by J dub

Yeah, this is not something normal people ask eachother. Its almost like an unwritten law or something.

I think its a trick question simply because either way you ask, who cares? Why is he asking what would happen if he cheats? Is he considering cheating? :eek:

Seriously My EXBF was just like this.

He asked me dumb things like this all of the time..

Or he would ask "What would you do if you caught me with another Girl"

Uh.. WTF!?

Like I said before he was very controlling.. and I still think he asked me crap like this to find a way to control.. even in "making" me answer..

He was/is a Whack-O

VirginiaBee

My ex wouldn't ask me stupid questions like that - he'd just threaten me by saying "If you cheat on me you're out the door". I immediately took this as a red flag that he'd be the one doing the cheating. I said in return..."So what happens if YOU cheat? I go out the door anyway because it's your house". Needless to say I never moved in with him in the first place.

Some guys are just major losers. They don't have any tact or manners.