[I constantly ask him if hes cheated on me and he denies]

I've been dating this guy for about 2 years and I notice that he has a lot of female friends and i am okay with that, however, there is one friend that i always been uncertain about and we are now in our junior year of college and he has to spend the hour free time we both have with her and it makes me think that something is going on. They always have to spend time to "talk" in his room with the door closed and i practically had to beg him to keep the door open and he stills give me a hard time about that. He already knows that I am insecure and I feel that he is taking advantage of that. I did go through his phone and I found messages between the two, really graphic and when we did confront each other about it, he and her said it wasn't about them, but some other guy she had sex with. and at this point i dont know what to do, he still has to hang out with her in his room, claiming she leaves campus at 3 every Monday Wednesday and Friday and that is the only time they can hang out. i honestly dont know what to do, I constantly ask him if hes cheated on me and he denies I really dont know what to do, I feel like i should end this relationship.

• Like 1

I think you should end this relationship too. You expressed your concerns & they fell on deaf ears. the fact that you felt compelled to go through his phone tells me you don't trust him. Without trust there is no relationship.

• Like 2
I've been dating this guy for about 2 years and I notice that he has a lot of female friends and i am okay with that, however, there is one friend that i always been uncertain about and we are now in our junior year of college and he has to spend the hour free time we both have with her and it makes me think that something is going on. They always have to spend time to "talk" in his room with the door closed and i practically had to beg him to keep the door open and he stills give me a hard time about that. He already knows that I am insecure and I feel that he is taking advantage of that. I did go through his phone and I found messages between the two, really graphic and when we did confront each other about it, he and her said it wasn't about them, but some other guy she had sex with. and at this point i dont know what to do, he still has to hang out with her in his room, claiming she leaves campus at 3 every Monday Wednesday and Friday and that is the only time they can hang out. i honestly dont know what to do, I constantly ask him if hes cheated on me and he denies I really dont know what to do, I feel like i should end this relationship.

Here's what you do: Break up with him. Never stay where you feel you are being disrespected. Never let anyone think they are that important to you that they can blatantly disrespect you and that you will accept it. You are young and in high demand whether you know it or not. So give him to her and start dating other guys. BTW, they are lying to you.

• Like 3
He already knows that I am insecure and I feel that he is taking advantage of that.

I constantly ask him if hes cheated on me and he denies I really dont know what to do, I feel like i should end this relationship.

I had a BF when I was just out of college who used to ask me every day if I was cheating on him. It drove me up a wall. I was not cheating on him & I found it tedious that he constantly accused me. Finally I broke up with him because I could take the lack of trust.

A few weeks later he asked me why I hadn't immediately started dating the guy he always accused me of cheating on him with. I explained again that I didn't like the other guy that way & had no interest in being anything other than his work colleague. I was a waitress, my EX was the restaurant's book keeper & the O/M was the chef. At that point my EX finally realized that I was trustworthy & begged for another chance but I was done & didn't want the headache.

If you don't trust your BF, break up with him. If you do trust him stop hounding him.

• Like 2

I wouldn't be comfortable that my BF was talking like that.. in graphic detail to another woman... so even if that is to be believed...I'd not be impressed.

Stop stressing yourself and get a BF you can trust. This guy isn't the one for you.

• Like 1

The threadstarter logged out immediately after posting this thread, so we'll close it up pending their return. They can request it be reopened via the 'Alert Us' button.

Thanks,

~6