allergies

JustAGirl

Hi!

This is totally not relationship-related, sorry

but does anyone here have severe allegies? been treated, etc?

Does anyone know any forums like this one dedicated to allergies??

Thanks a lot!

Use your favorite search engine, enter "allergy forums" in the search field, and press "find". That's the easiest way to find the greatest choice for yourself. You will also find many sites dedicated to allergies.

It's coming up on that time of year!!!

have you been tested for allergies? a test(s) can be performed where they eventually isolate exactly what it is that you are allergic to. some allergens are in food, pollens, animals, medications......if you suffer really bad from allergies this would be a good idea.

just a thought incase you're do suffer badly and you haven't been tested. :)

My man has sever allergies. He takes nasonex and hasn't had a problem since. Some people use claritin. Hope that helped. Why not try a medical site?

Hi! This is totally not relationship-related, sorry but does anyone here have severe allegies? been treated, etc? Does anyone know any forums like this one dedicated to allergies?? Thanks a lot!

Really?

The problem is that she tried some pill, and it made her really sleepy and drowsy, so she stopped taking it.

Does your man take a pill every single day? Forever?

(it's not me who's allergic, it's my mom...)

My man has sever allergies. He takes nasonex and hasn't had a problem since. Some people use claritin. Hope that helped. Why not try a medical site?

No my man doesn't take a pill. He uses nasonex which is a nasal spray in the morning.

Really? The problem is that she tried some pill, and it made her really sleepy and drowsy, so she stopped taking it. Does your man take a pill every single day? Forever? (it's not me who's allergic, it's my mom...)