What i am for him?

Okay so the thing is, we are neighbors.. I ve know him for two years now, at first we didnt talk much but the last 6 month we have been hanging out ALOT! Like almost everynight he come over or i go to his house and we cook or watch a movie or play some games till 3 and 4 am. We have never kissed! He introduced me his girlfriend when we met, they have been together for one year now. I have only met her once, despite the fact that we come across near the apartment floor Sometimes.

Lately when we hang, he hugs me and try to intimate or whatever, asking me questions about guys and thinks that i like etc. I respect that fact that hes dating a girl and has a formal relationship with her but im kinda confuse now. What i am to him? Does he loves me? We are also friends..

He is a cheater....he is bored with his GF and wants something temporary on the side. No he doesn't love you, he is playing you to get sex. BTW friends don't get intimate with each other....he isn't your friend, he is using friendship to condition you for an affair.