???Should I bring him some food???

• Author
:laugh:

To ziti, or not to ziti. That was the question.

A magician never reveals their tricks...

I thought it might go down well :D. It's nice to hear some good news.

Thanks Jabron1! :)

• Author
Yay! Thoughtful gesture gets the win! I'm glad. Because I was thinking...if I were him, and someone brought me delicious homemade dinner after a long day at work, I'd be extremely happy.

Thanks AMJ! :) Its kind of funny, everyone was happy to debate the ziti, yet when I post the date went well...crickets lol

• Like 1
  • Author
I'm happy to hear y'all had a great time Dis!! :bunny::love::)

Thanks katiegrl!!! :):bunny:

sickoflove11

Hi! I came here from the post on red flags. I just wanted to tell you that I'm so glad to hear your date with this guy went well and things are off to a great start for you two :)

I'm glad to see you are aware of past mistakes and are being cautious not to fall into them again. My friend currently jumped into dating a guy that she bails on me and other friends to spend time with. I think it's super important to maintain your own life and keep doing things that make you happy WITHOUT a significant other. Never forget or stop doing those things.

Just a little update on my date, it went well but it was a lunch date and not very romantic or much chemistry there. He was a nice guy, but very busy with work and it probably won't lead to another date. It was good to go on a date at all though! It's not something I really ever do so I'm not upset about it. :)