Would you rather date a single mother or a serial abortionist?

serial muse
If a man isn't considered "responsible" for a woman he marries that (with or w/o kids) then why does the insurance/benefits, alimony, etc. stop if a woman remarries? I mean, child support (if she's getting it) won't stop, but I'm sure if a ex finds out she remarries, he's gonna look at how he can reduce the child support he's sending.

None of that is related to cuckolding, however, so scorpiogirl is quite right.

• Like 2
hasaquestion
No, science most certainly hasn't come to a consensus on what would classify as the start of human life.

But hey, easier to kill stuff when you dehumanize it first.

'Collection of biological matter'. Pfft.

I actually can entertain certain points of view regarding abortion. Your's just happened to be the most absurd reason ever. Indicative of an extremist IMO.

Whatever next? Better have an abortion because of global warming?

Yeah, I would view that woman as a bit nuts.

As for the actual question, correlation is a necessary but not sufficient condition for causation. Sure she might be nuts. I'd take the over. I'm just saying that if I'd rather not date this person it wold be because they're nuts. Not because they have had more than one abortion in a vacuum. Whereas having children would be a problem for me in a vacuum/in and of itself.

None of that is related to cuckolding, however, so scorpiogirl is quite right.

People are using that term far more loosely now. This isn't 1600AD :p

There are other terms that I could have used, which I've seen used on this forum before, but I actually think they're a bit... harsh.

Edited by Jabron1

One abortion because a woman is in dire straights or was raped or finds out there is a life-ending deformity is one thing.

Having 5 or 6 abortions because it is convenient and somehow birth control isn't is another situation entirely. The former woman was doing the best she could in a bad situation. The latter woman is a selfish, irresponsible idiot. But some condoms, take the pill, get an iud....SOMETHING

serial muse
People are using that term far more loosely now. This isn't 1600AD :p

There are other terms that I could have used, which I've seen used on this forum before, but I actually think they're a bit... harsh.

No, seriously, adopting/parenting someone else's kids will never be cuckolding, in any century. That's nonsensical.

• Like 5

Parenting or adopting another person's kids isn't even remotely weak. It's taking over territory! Conquest!

I'm kidding. Mostly. But truthfully, genes aren't what make a child your child. What man has more influence over a child: the man who impregnated the birth mother, or the man who raises him?

• Like 1
One abortion because a woman is in dire straights or was raped or finds out there is a life-ending deformity is one thing.

Having 5 or 6 abortions because it is convenient and somehow birth control isn't is another situation entirely. The former woman was doing the best she could in a bad situation. The latter woman is a selfish, irresponsible idiot. But some condoms, take the pill, get an iud....SOMETHING

I can never understand people who say abortion only okay in certain times.

It's still a life at the end of the day. Are you only punishing woman because they want to have sex?

So, you would let a woman who had six or seven abortion have a kid? CLEARLY she's doesn't care about herself if she let herself get pregnant? Do you truly think she would be a fit mother?

What would bother you more, the baggage of dating someone with a kid, or someone who is childless but had had multiple abortions?
Which one ****s better? Oh wait, I was answering the headline. I've dated both. Neither really worked out.

Must be rich if she can afford 6 abortions.

• Like 1

No...just selfish and irresponsible...and probably not very bright if she has never heard of condoms.

If she's on welfare she never have to pay a dime. :p

My mother have a few friends between them they had maybe 24 abortions in total...