question about sex

After dating for a while mt boyfriend and i have finally decided to have sex. we are both virgins in our 20's, and know about the protection we will take. My question is that i would like to be on top and since i don't have any experience i don't know how would i move in this position to make him come? please advice me.

After dating for a while mt boyfriend and i have finally decided to have sex. we are both virgins in our 20's, and know about the protection we will take. My question is that i would like to be on top and since i don't have any experience i don't know how would i move in this position to make him come? please advice me.

well, in order for him to climax use an in and out motion, if he is a virgin it will probably take no tme at all. sit on him while he is inside you you may want to lean on your hands so that you can balance youself and then move your hips so that he slides in and out(not all the way out). move youself around a bit. Don't stick to straight in and out, try circular motions with your hips. You can even sit on him with your back facing him. Go with your instincts. This may take a little patience.

Bobby Dygytul

Have you ever went horse back riding? Well, get on top of your BF and act like you did when you was riding the horse. LOL j/k well, if he's a virgin and he's a man, then you shoudln't have ANY problems. Just get really into it but take it slow and be gentile. If he's a virgin too, then he'll be just as nervous as you are the first time. Kiss around on his neck and stuff, us guys like that. Maybe start the whole thing off with a full body massage.

good luck!!