some girl....just friends stuff...

oceanplexian

alright.....hope i got tha right topic here, but help me out if you can...

ok....well theres this girl(thats how it always goes, lol), and i know her really well n all her friends n stuff....the problem, we're "just friends", and she aint too eager to hang out, even though she told me she'd be willing to go hang out at the mall or watever... but i think shes sayin it to be nice

i know she likes some *older* guy, so i probly dont got too good a chance, but i know he dont like her....(we talk about this all the way)

i kinda did the big no no in a friend relationship, and told her i liked her or whatever. she said it was ok, she feels really bad that shes not the one and all that crap....so i donno where to go...i know she doesnt hate me cause she's still really nice, (especially considering shes a bit of a shy girl).

if anyone at all has any suggestions at all it would help soo much considering i got noone to talk to..i can answer any questions or watever if possible..and um, im looking for more than just a friendship. i know i cant change the way she looks at me, or make her like me. but any tips on attraction, what to talk about, or whatever...

drgnflybethany

well.. you didn't do the big no-no - not in my eyes, anyway.

I've always felt it was better to let the crush know, so if nothing else, you can walk away and you know truly whether or not the other person likes you.

My advice - coming from a girl stand point: if you want more, this may be difficult. Be her friend. Be available to her when she needs someone to listen. Suck up the pain that may come at hearing this other guy's name - and NEVER tell her that he doesn't like her (THAT would be the big no-no). Eventually, she'll come around to the fact that he doesn't like her. Eventually, she MAY (and I stress MAY there) come to the conclusion that there's a perfectly good, kind-hearted person who has been there for her all along.

But, there is nothing in this world we can do to make people like us. Just be yourself and be there for her. Girls really dig good friends, and eventually, some good friends usually turn into our own crushes.