Scuse my grammar :)

Miss Mojo

...i've been having bad side-effects from zyban (seriously) and i have been a very "spaced-out" all day. sheez, i feel like i'm half in reality and half not...imagine the shock when i got this card. what a day for it to arrive!

...i fixed it all the grammar up after i read my post (um, i hope)!

...i've been having bad side-effects from zyban (seriously) and i have been a very "spaced-out" all day. sheez, i feel like i'm half in reality and half not...imagine the shock when i got this card. what a day for it to arrive!

I gave my English professor that Zyban excuse and I still got a "D" on a few papers.

You ought to read the warnings on the label. It clearly says not to operate any heavy equipment or try to write good English while you're taking that stuff. As far as feeling "spaced out," I feel that way all the time so it's no big deal when on medication.

Hope you get better soon.

hehe, thanks tony. i'm feeling a little better now (except i can't sleep!!!!)

i would just like to tell everyone who is considering taking zyban to monitor your health closely whilst on it.

it is a new drug, and not a great deal is known about the side effects. today was my 7th day on the tablets (my 4th taking 2 a day), and i was literally bomarded with side-effects in a few hours of taking my morning tablet.

it was bloody awful - aural hallucinations, tremors, visual disturbances, depression, irritable, teary, nervous....you name it, and i had it. i now have to stop taking them. boo hoo! i was so happy that i wasn't craving as much, but the way i felt today was actually scaring me.

anyhoo, i must stay up a bit longer. another 14 hours should do me and then i will be *really, really* spaced out.