living arrangements

I live in a suburb, south of Boston. My boyfriend lives in Boston. It is approximately 40/45 minutes away. I love him very much. I wish that he did not move so far. He used to live about 20 minutes away. His move was job related. He also enjoys the city, as do I. Anyway, I was thinking about moving closer to him. Not too close though. It would also be to my benefit because I am hoping to get a job in the city. I can find better opportunity there. Is this a bad idea? I just want to be a little closer to him. I had a long(er) distance relationship before and it took its toll.

What do you think????

YOU ASK: "What do you think????"

I still think the same as I did when I answered your post below. I seldom change my mind that fast...although I do reserve the right to do so when circumstances warrant.

go for it, as long as the sole purpose is to be closer. WHich isn't that bad of a thing. Talk to him and see what he thinks.

I live in a suburb, south of Boston. My boyfriend lives in Boston. It is approximately 40/45 minutes away. I love him very much. I wish that he did not move so far. He used to live about 20 minutes away. His move was job related. He also enjoys the city, as do I. Anyway, I was thinking about moving closer to him. Not too close though. It would also be to my benefit because I am hoping to get a job in the city. I can find better opportunity there. Is this a bad idea? I just want to be a little closer to him. I had a long(er) distance relationship before and it took its toll. What do you think????