: Married Female Co-Worker Mixed signals

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

• Author
Sir_Laid_A_Lot
You have this backed up elsewhere, I hope? Would hate to see it lost. :)

Please could you let this thread/journal run for my sake. I need an emtional outlet.

• Author
Sir_Laid_A_Lot
She is MARRIED. Do you have a question in there somewhere?

Is she interested in me or just cock-teasing me ? She gave me a lot of positive signs. Once i caught her looking at me, then look down for a few seconds and then look back at me to check if i noticed her.

She tends to look at me/conversate with me differently than other co-workers/people who visit the office or even her male friends.

scorpiogirl
Is she interested in me or just cock-teasing me ? She gave me a lot of positive signs. Once i caught her looking at me, then look down for a few seconds and then look back at me to check if i noticed her.

She tends to look at me/conversate with me differently than other co-workers/people who visit the office or even her male friends.

Clearly you seem to think she's Interested in you. Does it really matter if anyone here thinks she is?

You know she's married but you don't seem to care about that. Even if she were interested, you should stay away but you won't. This is all pointless because you want to sleep with her.

• Like 1
Cinnamonstix

You are documenting your every interaction with a married woman. Your obsession is just plain creepy. You need help.

• Like 1

Moderation will close this for now. If the thread-starter would like to add another update or two, they can request that via the 'Alert Us' button. ~6

• Like 1