Hen party abroad

Wharfey24905463

Not sure how to say this or even how, but shortly my wife is off on her jollies next month,, the thing is, I'm not an insecure guy, nor jealous one, my previous marriage I was a swinger for 15 years, therefore I have a very open and adventurous mind, I have asked my wife , only if hit on by blokes that she cheats with them for a one off time, reason is nothing other than a turn on, yes it's becoming more common these days, question : is it wrong of me to ask? Is it a big ask ? Blokes will be all over her I know that, thx for any inputChris

elaine567

He is asking his wife to cheat on him with other blokes whilst on her holidays, as it turns him on.

He is asking her to be a hotwife.

• Like 1
  • Author
Wharfey24905463
He is asking his wife to cheat on him with other blokes whilst on her holidays, as it turns him on.

He is asking her to be a hotwife.

Thx Elaine , said better than me ?

• Like 1
Lois_Griffin

LOL, thanks Elaine!

So you're into hot-wifing. Got it.

I'm still not sure what you're asking. You say you've already asked her to do it, so are you asking US was this too much of a thing to ask of her?

Space Ritual
Not sure how to say this or even how, but shortly my wife is off on her jollies next month,, the thing is, I'm not an insecure guy, nor jealous one, my previous marriage I was a swinger for 15 years, therefore I have a very open and adventurous mind, I have asked my wife , only if hit on by blokes that she cheats with them for a one off time, reason is nothing other than a turn on, yes it's becoming more common these days, question : is it wrong of me to ask? Is it a big ask ? Blokes will be all over her I know that, thx for any inputChris

Just remember Wharfey that it is not uncommon for couples that are into hotwifing have it turn completely south as feelings get involved.

You already know the risks but obviously are concerned as you are writing in here.

You can do what you want but you already know relationships like this especially take a boat load of trust and honesty. So make sure you can handle the truth if and when it comes out.

• Like 1
Darren Steez
Elaine got it, read hers lol

I suggest you let her sleep with as many men as she wants, hopefully she records it then lets you watch, then it will be a big turn on.

I bet you're excited!

• Like 1
RedPurpleOrange

Ummmmm.

Yeah.

They think they want it. They never like it when they get it.

ALL OR NOTHING

Where's she going too?

sandylee1

What if she does it once with a guy on the hen night and loves it so much that she does it again and again and again? Are you okay with that? Why stop at one time only? She might get the taste for mind blowing sex and get addicted to it.

Don't you actually want to see her do it? Or are you happy for her to tell you all about it when she gets back?