Deceptions. How far can you go?

Sally D

I was involved with a man six months ago when I was in the Middle East. I found out that he had lied to me about having another woman (wife)and the whole thing was very humiliating for me to have been lied to.

Anyhow, I kind of moved on and put the whole thing out of my head, but it now turns out that my brother is being posted in Lebanon now.

I wrote a letter to "him" (he gets mail at his parents' appartment) pretending to be in Beruit as I gave my brother the letter to send from his address there as soon as he got there from the States.

In the letter I said that I was now in Lebanon working, but I had lost my phone book with all my numbers(I didn't really loose it) and asked him to contact me at my brother's number and address. I said that "luckily" I still had the piece of paper he had given me with his mailing address.

I don't really know why I wrote a letter to him pretending to be there when I'm not, maybe it's just to "trick" him back with my own deception.

I haven't talked to my brother yet, and I don't know if he got the letter yet as he doesn't always stay with his parents.

Do you think this guy will believe I am actually in Lebanon?

What do you think his reaction would be?

1. "Do you think this guy will believe I am actually in Lebanon?"

Yes

2. "What do you think his reaction would be?"

He will say, "Wow, Sally's back in Lebanon!!! Maybe I can get her to believe I'm divorced this time" but maybe in Lebanese.