meeting girls

JustAWondering

Well, since you don't say where you are you must be willing to travel. Right now your best chances are at 6th and Walnut in Philadelphia, Pa., the Topper Club in the 4200 block of West Broadway in Memphis, Tenn. and possibly right after lunch in the line waiting to get into Country Bear Jamboree at DisneyWorld in Orlando, Florida.

Now, you're not going to get better specifics than that.

I need some ideas. Where are some good places to meet girls, ages 28-35.

Try singles.com i heard it is pretty good never done it myself though. good luck!!!! p.i.p man

Try taking an adult ed class in something that you are interested in, or attend a lecture series, spend some free time at gatherings for things that matter to you, no guarentee how many women will be available (single) but at least this way you know that you have some common ground to stand on if you meet one.

I need some ideas. Where are some good places to meet girls, ages 28-35.

have you tried singles dances? these are held according to age groups. i used to work with a couple of girls who went to these. when i first heard about them, i was thought, "they sound so dodgy and boring", but they used to have a ball. they were the kind of women who liked to go out and have fun too.