Is my fwb jealous?

jeunemadmoiselle

jeunemadmoiselle

We started sleeping together only sharing mutual friends but that has progressed to seeing each other regularly during the day as our friendship groups became closer...

We will occasionally watch the odd film together and once he came round mine for dinner as part of the group; the odd long conversation ranging from topics such as family to interests to past relationships either pre or post coitally isn't uncommon either.

Anyway, the main issue is the few times I think he looks at me when I'm talking to other boys (I can't be 100% sure). When I mentioned a mutual guy friend of ours was moving in with me (due to health reasons) my fwb asked "where is he going to sleep" and none of my other male friends did.

When he saw me holding hands with the said friend (purely in jest), his reaction seemed a mix of surprised and...slightly annoyed/disbelieving?

The most noticable event however is when he once came to my room (which was a complete mess) and somehow managed to pick out the male tie lying amongst other items on the floor (it actually belonged to my father) but he picked it up and said, trying to be joking, "Whose tie is this?" This slightly annoyed me as it is technically none of his business who else I sleep with.

It is unspokenly "no-strings" between us'; I choose not to sleep with other boys and don't know if he sleeps with other girls but assume he does or at least tries to but this does not bother me. So is he a tad jealous of me/other boys he believes I am also sleeping with?

If he is, what does this mean?

He's possessive. A whole lot of guys would like to have a whole remuda of women being faithful to them all over town. Do NOT be faithful to him. You keep dating. You know what your agreement is. He has not offered exclusivity or done anything to earn you wanting exclusivity. Don't let his selfishness make you think he loovvves you. He just doesn't want to share his toy.

• Like 2