some biology

JustAGirl

Hi!

Some pure bio Qns after a fooling-around session, hehe:

it's all about female bio, first of all.

my bf says the smell from down there is too strong for him to go licking and stuff... the smell is pretty strong i guess ...... why? same w/ every woman? ways to make it less?

he tries to play in there with his hands, but it soon starts hurting ... cuz of dryness i'm assuming... could it be that he doesn't know what he's doing? or am i too dry? what else? ...

third: i told him it's irritated and hurts a bit down there after he played, so he's all =( now... cuz i can make him come easily & stuff... so it's uneven... he always gets it from me ... i never do get it from him... although i am happy w/ just all the cuddling...

(no, we're not having sex. mutual agreement)

Thats it i think... thanks!

hi justagirl!,

my bf says the smell from down there is too strong for him to go licking and stuff... the smell is pretty strong i guess ...... why? same w/ every woman? ways to make it less?

well, i used to be really paranoid about letting my b/f go down there, but being a bit of a hygiene freak, i found the one thing that always made it so much better for him (and for me because i wasn't paranoid anymore), was to "powder my nose" before we get stuck into business. i mean, i think it would be pretty horrible for a guy to down on a girl after she has been out all day and hasn't had a shower or anything (and the same for girls). even if i did have a shower in the morning, if i knew things with my b/f were going to lead to that, i would always duck into the bathroom to "powder my nose". that is, i would get a little bit of soap (non-perfumed so it doesn't irritate) and a bit of toilet paper and spruce things up a bit. that way, i felt clean etc, and it wasn't offensive to him.

don't ever use douches, feminine body sprays and the like down there because it can irritate.

he tries to play in there with his hands, but it soon starts hurting ... cuz of dryness i'm assuming... could it be that he doesn't know what he's doing? or am i too dry? what else? ...

perhaps you just need a bit more foreplay. i have often found that a serious session of really passionate kissing does the trick. there's no need for him to start fondling you everywhere straight away. you need to "warm up" a bit in order to feel relaxed and comfortable, and usually you won't feel so dry. alternatively, use some lubricant like "Wet Stuff" or anything else that is designed for the genitalia and won't irritate.

third: i told him it's irritated and hurts a bit down there after he played

this is probably because of dryness. sometimes even too much touching can make you dry because of friction. just make sure he is gentle. it's all a matter of trial and error, but girls generally need a bit more foreplay than a guy to make it a comfortable situation for both, whereas a lot of guys can probably rush in like a bull at a gate because they're already ready (you know what i mean!).

...and continue the cuddling...and kissing...and stroking...

this should make things a little easier for you. :)

Thats it i think... thanks!
Skitzofreakniak

Well, first of all we live in a society today where we are expected to be so clean and smell so nice that it's about time we got back to nature and got the real deal. Sure it may smell strong. For the guys sake, do keep it clean. It helps to be ready for the moment beforehand. There's no need for a smell that's other than natural though. The smell of a womans "down there" can be very erotic for us guys if it's not overly strong. There's nothing like the feeling of acheivement you feel when you have given your girl head and taken her to an orgasm while down there. If your guy won't try such normal simple things he may either be shy or you may need to strike a deal (make it positive so it isn't nasty). Talk a lot more about how you feel and you will get further.

Definitely spend way more time kissing, cuddling and holding eachother. There are other parts of the body he can concentrate on prior to the crotch. Teasing is good, no matter how the girl says she hates being teased, it's gonna lead up to something that's gonna be awsome. He'll have to concentrate more on the rest of your body and admire it and tease it with touch to have you ready.

third: i told him it's irritated and hurts a bit down there after he played, so he's all =( now... cuz i can make him come easily & stuff... so it's uneven... he always gets it from me ... i never do get it from him... although i am happy w/ just all the cuddling... (no, we're not having sex. mutual agreement)

You're just like me and my girl a long time ago. You would not beleive the disappointment a guy feels not having given pleasure to the woman he loves. 'cos there is nothing more annoying to a guy than getting really arroused or teased and then being let go without an orgasm. So we think it would be the same for you. No sex is fine, but being happy with just the cuddling may make the guy feel inadequate and isn't a good thing. Another thing is where you're juices are flowing from; the clitoris is not moistened by itself, he will have to moisten it with his fingers using your juices, no matter how wet you get, if he desn't moisten his finger while touching your clitoris, it WILL hurt eventually. It helps to add that in with the teasing routine, moistening the finger while teasing and then stimulating for a while and when you're a little aroused back to teasing and moistening and back and forth. This can lead to a very good build up but in the end it's all go and no teasing and at this point he can't stop or you won't come. Until he's perfected his technique you should use a lube. I used "wet stuff" and it's very nice... it hides the smell he may not like if you rub it on and also tastes nice and sweet if the juices aren't already tasty enough.

Just remember that just like girls have jaw aches, guys can have neck pain, so if he can't stay there very long, have a little sympathy. :-) Personally it took me about 3 months to go down on my GF and give her one while I was down there. I was amazed and happy. :-)

Happy Petting...