I am not sure how to even name this situation...

StrandedWithOne

• Author
StrandedWithOne

Today she is not contacting me still, although it's already afternoon (+ she was already online today; + plus she promised me a text, not a message on facebook originally) I am hurt but focused on not-contacting her until she does it first. Does this seem like a good idea?

• Author
StrandedWithOne

Update: just sent her a text asking her how her exams went. If she fails to respond today it will mean the end of any 'us' thing for me.

EDIT: She responded. She will know for sure at July 13th but I think I can safely assume she passed the exams, so she will soon live at her ****ty boyfriend's city.

Great... Now how do I talk to her until July 13th? I have no idea. When she asked me now how things go, I just wrote "nothining worth writing" and I just praised her recent achievement on professional field and that was that...

I don't know what to do, how to go on and meet other people while still being attached to her... I don't know how to talk to her until at least July 13th... I am so clueless :(

Edited by StrandedWithOne
  • Author
StrandedWithOne

Another update from today: since I last edited my post there we texted for almost 4 hours, almost non-stop... And my whole-week great effort of emotionally separating from her ended up demolished... I am in awe when thinking about her once again... but at least I am now determined to cut contact to her-initiated only as soon as she moves away, and, until then, to use our contact to feel good (and of course I will try to be as nice to her as I can manage!)

Of course I am not sure how well I will be doing emotionally when trying to be there for her like that, I am not sure if I wll not ruin my current plan with some emotional decision/after a fight.. We will see.

• Author
StrandedWithOne

Update: for now things are bearable. Yesterday I wrote to her a message on facebook asking her about her day. She responded with short answer, I wrote her another message, among other things reminding her that I am waiting as much as her to know her results and she responded with simple 'thanks'. But at least I have a little bit of contact with her and this is what makes the day bearable these days.