Cheating boyfriend on Tinder or poser?

Kimberley_Daniels

Does anyone know how to catch a boyfriend that is cheating on Tinder?

A friend recently told me she matched up with my boyfriend on Tinder but a lot of things aren't adding up. Different name, number and the photos that were sent didn't match up.

Is it possible that someone is posing as my boyfriend on Tinder? and if not how do I go about making sure he is not cheating on me?

Does anyone know how to catch a boyfriend that is cheating on Tinder?

A friend recently told me she matched up with my boyfriend on Tinder but a lot of things aren't adding up. Different name, number and the photos that were sent didn't match up.

Is it possible that someone is posing as my boyfriend on Tinder? and if not how do I go about making sure he is not cheating on me?

Why do you think its your boyfriend if he has a different name, number and the pictures are not him??

• Author
Kimberley_Daniels
Why do you think its your boyfriend if he has a different name, number and the pictures are not him??

The pictures on Tinder are of him but the ones that is being sent through whatsapp is old. Almost feels like someone grabbed them from his Facebook account.

Tinder search is goes by your location and the age range you want. Does he show-up on the range for age or your location? If he has cheated in the past then he's Player & Cheater? A.ka. Bad Boy! Either put up it since you can not going to change his views about cheating and being a player.Or just look a blind eye but sex and infection can accord if he doesn't wear protection. When they cheat you can should show them the end of the road. Or you leave for good. If you have kids then you have to think about them.

Scarlett.O'hara

She could ask for a Snapchat message or recent photo with proof they are who they say they are. Alternatively arrange a meet and find out that way.

If your friend matched with him, then they can chat and meet. And catch him in the act. He doesn't know this friend, right? Tinder is an app that when you sign up, you sign up via your Facebook account. Name and age can be changed, and you can choose whatever pictures you want. As for someone using your boyfriends pictures as theirs, I doubt it. Why bother?

You may be able to see the tinder app on his phone?

Sounds a bit dodgy to me. Why not ask him straight out?

Alternatively you could set up a fake tinder, match him and chat?

I still think asking outright and be done with all instead of becoming inspector gadget.

juniorrocha

I wouldn't ask him about it. Find out in other ways. If your friend is already texting him, you should try what Scarlett said. Tell her to schedule a date with him, then you'll know. Anyway, if the name, numbers and pictures are off, then it could be someone posing as him... although I don't really know what the point would be. lol

I really doubt someone is posing as him. Unless he looks like a make model or something?!

I wouldn't ask him, because if it's him he will probably lie and deny or minimise. I'd get your friend to arrange to meet him and find out that way.

ExpatInItaly
I really doubt someone is posing as him. Unless he looks like a make model or something?!

I wouldn't ask him, because if it's him he will probably lie and deny or minimise. I'd get your friend to arrange to meet him and find out that way.

This.

The only person I know that has actually had their pictures stolen (from FB, in his case) was a friend who is exceptionally good-looking and well-built. I could fathom why someone would want to pose as him.

I echo the advice of others. Get your friend to arrange an in-person meeting and that will answer your question.

I don't think she has to go to the trouble of actually meeting up with him...unless he has a second phone, she could simply ask for his number and check with you if it's his? If the number doesn't match and you're still suspicious, she could call him and you could identify him by his voice.