Ex invited me to stay with him overnight. Bootie call?

Navybluegal

I probably know the answer to this, but still...

Being friendly with ex again, texting every day and such. We'll be in the same city for a visit and decided to meet up. We'll both have to get a hotel room and he offered that I stay at his if I don't have anything booked. Is that a friendly offer or is that an invitation for a bootie call?

Booty call. 100% I've actually used something similar many years ago. Just so you know, it worked 100% of the time.

I probably know the answer to this, but still...

Being friendly with ex again, texting every day and such. We'll be in the same city for a visit and decided to meet up. We'll both have to get a hotel room and he offered that I stay at his if I don't have anything booked. Is that a friendly offer or is that an invitation for a bootie call?

What happens when you're in a room at night with someone you like ? You know the answer.

Probably both.

Here's the deal though - you're adults. If you want to have sex, have sex. If either of you doesn't want it, don't do it.

If you know you don't want to get involved with him again on that level, don't accept this offer. That should send a clear message where you stand at this point.

amaysngrace

Do you want sex with him? I think yes or else you'd just get your own room but I don't know.