2 Qns

JustAGirl

Hi =)

I'm back with more questions

1) my bf said something like "i feel like anytime, u might point to a guy & say he's yr new bf, and that'll be the last i see of u" ... any comments? i was kind of flattered, cuz i'm successful in "keeping him on the edge", but later i wondered if he meant more by that...

2) this guy seems to like me... (yes, the guy to who's party i went to last week) ... he keeps calling once in a while & suggesting movies, etc... the thing is - i rlly don't like him as a guy, but I don't know how to get that across ... i thought telling him im busy like 2 weeks ahead when he calls would be enough!! I like hanging out w/ him & his friends as a group though... so i stay nice n friendly, and dont want any discomfort to occur... How do i get my point across without awkwardness? SHould i ever bother with it?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Did your questions every get answered???

Hi =) I'm back with more questions 1) my bf said something like "i feel like anytime, u might point to a guy & say he's yr new bf, and that'll be the last i see of u" ... any comments? i was kind of flattered, cuz i'm successful in "keeping him on the edge", but later i wondered if he meant more by that... 2) this guy seems to like me... (yes, the guy to who's party i went to last week) ... he keeps calling once in a while & suggesting movies, etc... the thing is - i rlly don't like him as a guy, but I don't know how to get that across ... i thought telling him im busy like 2 weeks ahead when he calls would be enough!! I like hanging out w/ him & his friends as a group though... so i stay nice n friendly, and dont want any discomfort to occur... How do i get my point across without awkwardness? SHould i ever bother with it? Thanks!