"Usually I know what I want but..."

I woman I dated 2 times told me today, that usually she knows what she wants but today she doesn't know what she wants.

Is this a bad sign for me?

• Like 1
Is this a bad sign for me?

Absolutely... or at the very least keep searching for a back-up... kinda don't put all your eggs in one basket...

• Like 2

I'm not a woman but I think in a case like this she knows your a very good guy but there's not spark between you two. So she's probably trying to figure out is it worth dating a respectable person even though i'm not attracted to them. I'm only guessing though

• Like 2
  • Author
I'm not a woman but I think in a case like this she knows your a very good guy but there's not spark between you two. So she's probably trying to figure out is it worth dating a respectable person even though i'm not attracted to them. I'm only guessing though

Oh man, I feel hurt. What you described is also the vibe i got from her. I've known her for only 3 months now but I know I love her, but she doesn't seem to be attracted to me despite all the things I do for her.

• Like 2

When a woman tells you she "doesn't know what she wants", it means she doesn't want you very much. It's low-interest. You also probably put her in the position of negotiation, I'd imagine.

My advice is don't pin yourself to a woman's emotions. Take it with a grain of salt.

Oh man, I feel hurt. What you described is also the vibe i got from her. I've known her for only 3 months now but I know I love her, but she doesn't seem to be attracted to me despite all the things I do for her.

You're getting off on/enjoying the emotional rollercoaster.

No way for a man to live. You'll end up the co-dependent of a psycho chick or something.

Start taking control over your life. Women are a big part of that ;)

You don't "love her". Get a grip. Start loving yourself.

• Like 3
Oh man, I feel hurt. What you described is also the vibe i got from her. I've known her for only 3 months now but *I know I love her, but she doesn't seem to be attracted to me despite all the things I do for her.

*What do you mean when you say you 'love' her?

todreaminblue

A woman who doesnt know what she wants shouldnt be dating......but i feel in all effect .....you arent the one for her......

stop doing things for her......all the things you do for her and she tells you she doesnt know what she wants......but she knows what she wants you to do for her.....she is happy with that... let her go and find yourself a woman who wants you...cares for you and wants to do as much for you as you do for her...

find that balance and dont chase after women who tell you they dont know what they want....it isnt you they want if they say that....best wishes...deb

You've known her for three months and dated her twice. I can't help but wonder if a lack of 'zing' was why it took so long to start dating in the first place.

• Like 1

short answer, yes: It is a bad sign.

Its a bad sign after 6 months.. or 4 years.

Its especially a really really really bad sign after the 2nd date. I agree with another poster, she doesn't see the spark.

But don't beat yourself up about it, not everyone is for everyone. That's what makes that one special person you meet all the more special if you know what I mean :D I know its hard to hear someone say this like its just rolling off their tongue, but you should move on from this one or you will only waste your time trying to be someone you are not

• Author
But don't beat yourself up about it, not everyone is for everyone. That's what makes that one special person you meet all the more special if you know what I mean :D I know its hard to hear someone say this like its just rolling off their tongue, but you should move on from this one or you will only waste your time trying to be someone you are not

I don't know, I can only think about her at this moment and I feel no one can replace her for me, no woman can be as good for me as she is. She is the only thing I think of all day.

I don't know, I can only think about her at this moment and I feel no one can replace her for me, no woman can be as good for me as she is. She is the only thing I think of all day.

Cmon, you have had two dates, don't you think that's a bit melodramatic???!!

• Like 2
  • Author
Cmon, you have had two dates, don't you think that's a bit melodramatic???!!

But I've known and spoke to her for 3 months outsides these dates as well. We had great chemistry and were able to talk about anything easy. But my looks just wasn't good enough for her!

But I've known and spoke to her for 3 months outsides these dates as well. We had great chemistry and were able to talk about anything easy. But my looks just wasn't good enough for her!

I seriously doubt this was a looks issue.

Look how needy you're being... figure it out...

Did you make a physical move? Or did you communicate your 'feelings' verbally?

Why did she give you that little speech?

• Like 1
  • Author
I seriously doubt this was a looks issue.

Look how needy you're being... figure it out...

Did you make a physical move? Or did you communicate your 'feelings' verbally?

Why did she give you that little speech?

No I did not make a move and I have been nothing but gentleman to her. And I insisted on paying for everything.

But I did make all kinds of promises and what I would do for her if we would be together. And in fact it was only on the phone she said, that she felt strange because she usually always knows what she wants but now she doesn't know what she wants.

And she isn't replying to me now anymore. My heart break.