Zappos.com

You know, I really hardly even click on advertisements on the Internet. Almost never. Not even the ones that say I've won $10 million. I don't need the aggravation of all that money right now.

But I did click the Zappos.com shoe advertisement at LoveShack. And they have some really nice shoes...and variety...all brands. It's a really nice site.

You can even put your foot against your computer screen and get sized.

Advertising keeps our site going and I appreciate that but I usually resent trying to be sold stuff when I have a problem or am trying to help somebody. But I want everybody to know I just ordered a new pair of Florsheims.

And I'm going to wear them whether they fit or not!

You know, I really hardly even click on advertisements on the Internet. Almost never. Not even the ones that say I've won $10 million. I don't need the aggravation of all that money right now. But I did click the Zappos.com shoe advertisement at LoveShack. And they have some really nice shoes...and variety...all brands. It's a really nice site.

You can even put your foot against your computer screen and get sized. Advertising keeps our site going and I appreciate that but I usually resent trying to be sold stuff when I have a problem or am trying to help somebody. But I want everybody to know I just ordered a new pair of Florsheims. And I'm going to wear them whether they fit or not!