should be the firstto make a move or what? were both shy!!

hopeless101

theres this guy that i have liked for a couple months now and i know that he likes me but he hasnt asked me to be his GF yet and it's really bugging me latly i want to be with him him so bad but all he does is give me signs that he likes me but he hasnt made any moves yet and i want him too or ill end up not liking him anymore. he stares all of the time, talks to me, give me rides places, and he even asked me out on my birthday. everyone says he likes me and i can tell he does but i want to go out with him so should i make the first move or what? but it's hard cause im really shy and he is too. please help me i need advice.

Originally posted by hopeless101

he even asked me out on my birthday..

am I missing something or did he already make a move?

Originally posted by hopeless101

theres this guy that i have liked for a couple months now and i know that he likes me but he hasnt asked me to be his GF yet and it's really bugging me latly i want to be with him him so bad but all he does is give me signs that he likes me but he hasnt made any moves yet and i want him too or ill end up not liking him anymore. he stares all of the time, talks to me, give me rides places, and he even asked me out on my birthday. everyone says he likes me and i can tell he does but i want to go out with him so should i make the first move or what? but it's hard cause im really shy and he is too. please help me i need advice.

Make the first move. Just go for it.. just muster up all the strength and confidence you have in you.. and go up to em and start talking to him. What do you have to lose?

Originally posted by blue16

am I missing something or did he already make a move?

From another post.. I gathered it was like a bet. They went bowling, and he was like 'If I make this shot, you have to go out with me and some friends Friday'.. or somethin like that.

Originally posted by erika2610

From another post.. I gathered it was like a bet. They went bowling, and he was like 'If I make this shot, you have to go out with me and some friends Friday'.. or somethin like that.

ok well that's a p*ssy way to ask you out, but you can add that to the ever growing list of signals. What are you waiting for!

If you do make a move, make sure you are direct with him. If you give him little subtle hints or indirect signals they'll probably just fly over his head. You'll feel rejected even though he had no idea you were actually asking him out.

As the above poster said, you have nothing to lose and lots to gain at this point. Ask him out...don't be scurrrrred.

• Author
hopeless101

i always make myself available like at bowling on mondays all of my friends are on a bowling team, theres three lane and i only sit by his lane and watch him bowl when ever he comes up i always talk to him. i mean were already friends so most people would think that it would be easier butit's not, if your shy you will understand what i mean. we talk and hangout but i cant get myself to just tell him that i like him. im hoping that i can just tell him this sat cause theres a party and hes going to be there too so maybe i can get him alone and tell him or maybe it might just comeout of one of us. im hoping, and for the way hw asked me out on my b-day i thought that it was so cute. and like i said he has not made any moves yet

well i hope that this helped a little more for every one that read my original post