does she really like me?

kasunova

i was recently seeing this girl and we hit it off. we liked each other alot.it came to pass that i went a way for a while and we broke up because we both agreed about the whole long distance thing.anyways i did that for her sake an dmine.now i come back and she has a new boyfriend (only been going out a week)we talked and she said she really wants to be with me and shes all she thinks about.yet shes still seeing this guy.why.i need to know if she really does like me or if she just dosnt want to hurt this guys feelings.anyways i know shes not lying to me because she would never.her mom taught her batter than that.and i trust her,but then again what if i dont know her as well as i think i do.please help me.

Don't worry about why she is seeing the other guy. Find out if she wants to spend time with you. If she does, then make and go out on dates with her.

I know you probably feel like you are competing with this other guy and in a way you are. In the long run it's really good for her and good for you.

If she ends up dropping him, then you know she wants you. And if she ends up dropping you....well....did you really want to be with someone that didn't want you!

What you need to do is talk to her and see what she says. If she really wants to be with you, then what are her plans with the other guy? If she doesn't want to hurt his feelings, that's understandable. But it shouldn't linger, if she is honest (like you said) she will tell this man straight up the reason and move on. So keep that in mind too. You said that you might not really know her, how long have you known her for? Better be more than a year. Good luck.

i was recently seeing this girl and we hit it off. we liked each other alot.it came to pass that i went a way for a while and we broke up because we both agreed about the whole long distance thing.anyways i did that for her sake an dmine.now i come back and she has a new boyfriend (only been going out a week)we talked and she said she really wants to be with me and shes all she thinks about.yet shes still seeing this guy.why.i need to know if she really does like me or if she just dosnt want to hurt this guys feelings.anyways i know shes not lying to me because she would never.her mom taught her batter than that.and i trust her,but then again what if i dont know her as well as i think i do.please help me.