Same old story... Different view...

truck DRIVER...?

truck DRIVER...?

See the whol scenario isn't exactly as I stated previously. But thanks for the advice tony, you are a good man.

For one, they both sort of dumped one another. She got tired of his flirting, hooking up with others, and he got tired of her jealousy, even though she had every right to be angry.

Anyway, the deal is, this young woman, my friends ex, doesn't exactly know my friend is going out with her friend. In fact, i wouldn't really say the new relationship is a real "boyfriend/girlfriend", in reality, they both are hooking up with one another and that's all they want. And I've never seen a friend smash-mouth her friend like this before in my life.

My friend wants me to get back into the game, since i've just recently been single for about 2 months after a serious long term, engaged relationship, where the person i was serious about, turned to be not right for me at all.

Anyway, I've been nice to this young woman, she's been nice to me, and in fact, has told me before that i would've been dumb if i got back together with my ex. She thought i was a nice person and the like.

THe whole re-point to telling this story is, I wasn't just looking to get it all on with this young woman, even though she is beautiful, and i will admit, the thought has passed through my mind. And I don't want to seem like an dope and just jump on the bandwagon now that she's available. THe real reason, was just to talk to her, see how she was doing, how everything was going, etc etc, and maybe the two of us could actually hang out for lunch, etc, no pressure, no nothing. I mean, truthfully, maybe i do want something to work out, but I know she isn't in the mode or mindset right now, anyway,

I guess I will wait for her to call.

TRUCK DRIVER LOST ON THE HIGHWAY......

Wait for her to return your call. If she doesn't call back in a week, make one more call. Then forget it.

This is one crazy set of friends you have.