b.j. advice

I have been with my man for almost 3 years. I've tried to give him blowjobs, but he says he's really not into them. I know I have somewhat of a small mouth but I'm willing to try. Does anyone have any advice or ideas on how to give a good blowjob? Thanks

Your problem isn't the size of your mouth or your lack of skill in giving oral sex, your problem is clearly poor communication.

Your boyfriend told you loud and clear he was not interested in getting blow jobs but apparently you do not understand your own writing. Read your post again above.

You can't convince somebody to enjoy something sexually that they are not interested in.

For the record, if your boyfriend has a penis so large it wouldn't fit into your mouth, he would have to be an elephant or your mouth belongs in the Guiness World Book of Records as the smallest.

After three years, you should understand that your boyfriend is NOT into blowjobs.

hi tingo,

you could perfect the art of fellatio, yet he still wouldn't really be into it. why? because getting oral sex simply just isn't his thing. some people might think, "eh, what?!! a guy not liking oral sex!!!", but that's only because we've all been conditioned to believe that guy's MUST love oral sex and can't get enough of it etc. it's a bit like someone saying they don't like chocolate. come on, everyone likes chocolate right? well....no.

certain things just don't do it for certain for people.

you've been with him for 3 years. if getting oral sex was that important to him or he liked it, you would certainly have had plenty of opportunity to give it to him by now.

the size of your mouth basically has nada to do with how well you can give oral sex. you might be willing to try, but is your boyfriend all that willing? you'd have to ask him that and if he's not, don't stress about it. oral sex seems to be of much more importance to you than to him, and that says a lot. i'm sure there are other things he likes, and it has nothing to do with you personally. all you can do is suggest it once more, and if he doesn't care for it, then respect that and don't worry about it.

:)