love,lust,and one big mess continued(shorter and more detailed)

Gosh,where to start.Well,let me start off..

I have been best friends with this guy for alomost 8 years now.About a year ago,he and I addressed the more than friends issue.We messed around alot.It was confusing for us both,because one minute we would say that we are only friends,but then 5 minutes later we we would be all over eachother.He told me that he thought I could be the best thing that has ever happened to him and that he loved me,I told him I felt the same.Well,a little times passes and a crazy ex boyfriend,finds where I live on campus and comes to start trouble.My ex hit me a few times and threatened my guy friend.I call the cops and have my ex removed from the property.My guy friend's parents became a little freaked out and told him to stay away from me even though it wasn't my fault.He listened to them,but still kept distant contact with me.After the semester ends I leave for basic training because I had to get money for school some how.He and I kept brief contact,our letters and etc were always very vague and not personal.I come back from boot camp and he has met another girl,I thought for sure he and I could resume what we had because I thought things had smoothed over and cooled down.Besides,his parents knew me before all of the mess happened and seemed to like me then. But the girl he was dating was not a nice girl at all.She was the jealous type and for some reason was jealous of me.She purposly kept adding fuel to the fire by telling his parents and him that I was nothing but trouble and that it was my fault that my ex threatened him.She also went around spreading horrible rumours as well about me in hopes of tarnishing my reputation.Well,a mutual friend of he and I both,hates the fact that he and I aren't speaking because she thought for the last 8yrs that he and I would get together.So she has been e-mailing him a lot to try to rectify the situation between us.She also tells him about her feelings on me and him being together.She tells him we are soul mates etc,he doesn't address what she says about that,but he won't write that he disagrees with her either.Recently I had some professional pics taken and my friend sent them to him (he kept bugging her for them)she asked him why he wanted them,his reply was"I really don't know why."Anyway,he has them and his girlfriend doesn't know that he does.Also,he and I are e-mailing again,vague as they are at least we are communicating again.He and I thought it wiuld be best to keep that between us,so no one knows that we contact eachother at all.But I guess I'm wondering if he still has feelings for me.He says he loves his girlfriend(they have been dating 9 months),but then again he does things to express interest in me too.I mean I really love this boy,he is in no doubt my soul mate.I know he feels it too,but is going along with everyone's wishes.I have a boufriend now too,and he is a wonderful guy,but I know if I couldn't be with my guy friend,I could never feel complete and something would always be missing in my life.I would like to know how to spark those old feelings up again?I want him to remember how he felt when he was with me,in hopes that it may make him want to give me another shot.Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Wildfire

I didn't want you to think I just ignored your post but those without nice paragraphs...that are just big blobs of gray type...give me a terrible headache. So while I can't risk a migraine, I do wish you great luck in all you do.

Gosh, where to start. Well, let me start off&

I have been best friends with this guy for almost 8 years now. About a year ago, he and I addressed the more than friends issue. We messed around a lot. It was confusing for us both, because one minute we would say that we are only friends, but then 5 minutes later we would be all over each other. He told me that he thought I could be the best thing that has ever happened to him and that he loved me, I told him I felt the same.

Well, a little times passes and a crazy ex boyfriend, finds where I live on campus and comes to start trouble. My ex hit me a few times and threatened my guy friend. I call the cops and have my ex removed from the property. My guy friend's parents became a little freaked out and told him to stay away from me even though it wasn't my fault .He listened to them, but still kept distant contact with me.

After the semester ends I leave for basic training because I had to get money for school some how. He and I kept brief contact, our letters and etc were always very vague and not personal.

I come back from boot camp and he has met another girl, I thought for sure he and I could resume what we had because I thought things had smoothed over and cooled down. Besides, his parents knew me before all of the mess happened and seemed to like me then. But the girl he was dating was not a nice girl at all. She was the jealous type and for some reason was jealous of me. She purposely kept adding fuel to the fire by telling his parents and him that I was nothing but trouble and that it was my fault that my ex threatened him. She also went around spreading horrible rumours as well about me in hopes of tarnishing my reputation.

Well, a mutual friend of he and I both, hates the fact that he and I aren't speaking because she thought for the last 8yrs that he and I would get together. So she has been e-mailing him a lot to try to rectify the situation between us. She also tells him her feelings about me and him being together. She tells him we are soul mates etc, he doesn't address what she says about that, but he won't write that he disagrees with her either.

Recently I had some professional pics taken and my friend sent them to him (he kept bugging her for them)she asked him why he wanted them, his reply was "I really don't know why." Anyway, he has them and his girlfriend doesn't know that he does. Also, he and I are e-mailing again, vague as they are at least we are communicating again. He and I thought it would be best to keep that between us, so no one knows that we contact each other at all.

But I guess I'm wondering if he still has feelings for me. He says he loves his girlfriend (they have been dating 9 months),but then again he does things to express interest in me too. I mean I really love this boy, He is in no doubt my soul mate. I know he feels it too, but is going along with everyone's wishes. I have a boyfriend now too and he is a wonderful guy, but I know if I couldn't be with my guy friend, I could never feel complete and something would always be missing in my life.

I would like to know how to spark those old feelings up again? I want him to remember how he felt when he was with me, In hopes that it may make him want to give me another shot. Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.