Knee deep in the friendzone

smartinez281

As the title suggests, I am in major **** here. I have hanging out with this girl for over a year and I have caught feelings for her about two months ago. We been to concerts, out of town trips,movies..all over the place. I would tell her the typcial "i like you" cutsey bull**** then i upgraded to just feeling up on her body and being flirty. She wouldn't really respond equally back,but she doesn't tell me to stop either. When we are out on public together, I make sure to lead and to grab her by the waist when guiding her and ass grab.We would talk about random **** and she would tell me stories on her exes occasionally. I would buy her a plushie or flowets here and there and she would say she liked them (as all women do). She went out with someone else yesterday because I was not available and I am pretty jealous about it. Now, from what she told me, she wasn't going to go out with him, but her friends kept egging her on and she caved in but we were texting throughout the day. I see this as competition now and am planning on telling her how I feel about her tonight because we are going out to see a movie anyways. I know this will be akward too because we do have a concert this Sunday coming up also I already bought her a graduation gift that I am going to give her Friday. I feel that is already too. I mean, I want to just tell her and get these feelings off my chest before it gets worse than what it already is. Better do it now,than live on with the "what if's" is my thinking. Is this a good idea? Should I do this at the end of night when I am dropping her off?

HumanMachine

A year? She probably thinks you aren't attracted to females let alone her!!

Do it now, don't wait.

• Author
smartinez281
A year? She probably thinks you aren't attracted to females let alone her!!

Do it now, don't wait.

I'm sure she knows I'm attracted to her because I'm always resting my hand and rubbing her inner thigh when we are driving. Tried to finger but she pushes my hand away at that point. When we walk in public and im behind her,I always either guide her by holding to her lower waist or lower back. I'm just worried if I tell her,it will make things mega akward and probably won't hang out as much anymore. Well, i guess that's the risk I take. Funny thing,I originally wanted just sex.

Edited by smartinez281

Interesting she is letting you rub her thigh. Tell her how you feel and see where it goes. If she's not into it the last thing you want to do is hang out with her. Who wants to a subject themselves to that torture?

In the future, don't act like a boyfriend if your not getting a girlfriend in return.

Are you telling me you're feeling her up before you've even kissed her??? I'm sure she knows you "like" her but if all you're doing is trying to creep up her thigh, she may think that is all you want. I hope you haven't skipped kissing. That comes way before trying to finger someone, as you say.

• Author
smartinez281
Are you telling me you're feeling her up before you've even kissed her??? I'm sure she knows you "like" her but if all you're doing is trying to creep up her thigh, she may think that is all you want. I hope you haven't skipped kissing. That comes way before trying to finger someone, as you say.

Tried to kiss her,but she brushed me off. I do kiss her cheek at random times or her hand.Even at then,she pushes away laughingly saying "wth you doing lol"

EDIT: I'm thinking on a "reset" if you will by going out with her tonight and just try to kiss her. We have a movie and dinner planned. Thoughts?

Edited by smartinez281

I don't think she's really interested but has a hard time saying no, possibly because she hates to lose you as a friend.