What happened with him?

Hi. I have a question would a guy say he wants to hangout when he doesn't? I ask because this guy, whom I've known for a year came into town this week. Before he got into town he was constantly texting me and calling me. Well, Monday he got in and we hungout Monday night. We ended up fooling around but we didn't have sex. We did a few other things. Well, that night when I left he paid for my parking and he kissed me bye and told me to text when I got home. I texted him when I got home and he told me he had a great time with me. Well, he's in town for work and I know his schedule is crazy busy. Well I know he's busy but I've noticed he's not texting as much. He texted me on Tuesday asking about my day and I responded but he never wrote anything back. So, I texted him Wednesday night and asked if he still wanted to hangout before he went home and I even said if you don't then that's ok. And he responded that he wanted to hangout. Well, I didn't text him yesterday but he texted me to tell me he probably would get off after 11 last night and he mentioned that we might be able to hangout on Saturday night since he should get off work early. My whole thing is this, do you think he really wants to hangout with me or do you think he's stringing me along so he won't hurt my feelings? A friend told me she thinks he don't want to hangout with me anymore and he's being distant. I mean idk. Would a guy tell you he had a great time and keep texting you his schedule if he didn't want to hangout? Like I feel like I gave him a way out by telling him if he didn't want to hangout it was ok but his response was "I want to hangout." So do guys tell women they want to hangout even if they really don't? I know he's super busy but I'm just wondering. And I'm just feeling a bit insecure that he didn't have a good time with me on Monday.

What part of the last date didn't seem he didn't enjoy himself? He would have sent you home a whole lot earlier and ghosted if he didn't. Wait for Saturday and see what happens before you pass judgement. Gosh you just had one date with the guy, stop getting all tangled up in your emotions.

mortensorchid

I think he's not taking it very seriously, he just wants to hang out and have a little fun here and there but nothing other than that. Accept it or don't, but know where you stand.

• Author

[]

Long story short, I met this guy a year ago and we hit it off. We had great chemistry. Well, he don't live here and we stayed in contact for a little bit and then we stopped. Well, he came back to town this week and before he came to town he was calling and texting me everyday. Well, he got to town on Sunday but we couldn't hangout until Monday. On Monday we hung out and we did fool around. We didn't sleep together because he didn't have any protection and I didn't. He tried, tho, twice to get me to sleep with him without a condom and I said no. And the weird thing about this, days before we were flirting over text and he asked me if I was on birth control and I told him no. And he even told me Monday night it was his fault and he should have known better. But yet, he still tried twice to get me to sleep with him. Well, we talked for a while and he walked me back to my car. He paid for my parking, told me he had a great time with me, kissed me goodnight, and told me he wanted to hangout again. And he told me to text him when I got home. When I got home I texted him and he told me again he had a great time.

Well, he was here for work and he had a super busy schedule. And he's single.

He texted me on Tuesday asking how I was. I responded and I noticed he never responded back to me. Wednesday night came and I texted him asking him if he wanted to hangout again and I even told him it was ok if he didn't, but if so I would love to see him again. He texted back that he wanted to hangout again. Thursday he texted me that he wouldn't be off to really late as well as Friday. I asked him about Saturday and he said he thought we could Saturday. Come Saturday he told me he wanted to hangout but he just didn't know what time he would be done.

So, I was starting to think that he didn't enjoy his time with me and was just stringing me along not to hurt my feelings. So I asked him about how he seemed to be distant since Monday and I just asked him if he did have a good time with me and he responded that he had a great time with me. And that made me feel relieved because I had an amazing time with him.

Well, I didn't hear from him anymore on Saturday. And I know he had to work long hours and he wasn't getting back to his hotel room to late at night. I know that is true.

So. I messaged him yesterday asking if he was home because I knew he was flying back home sometime and he never responded. If not, I was already close by the area so I was going to go say bye to him. And of course, he didn't respond. This is the first time he ignored me.

This is my question, what happened? I mean did he really not have a good time with me and just kept telling me he wanted to hangout not to hurt my feelings? I know he was busy. But he told me he would never be a jerk to me and I just kinda feel like he wasn't completely honest with me. Was he lying to me about hanging out or did he really want to hangout? Did he not have a good time with me? I'm just really confused. Any advice? I don't understand.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
deleted response to merged threads ~6

He only wanted you for easy sex and you didn't put out.

Consider yourself lucky; the rest of his behavior shows he isn't worth your time....

• Like 4
He only wanted you for easy sex and you didn't put out.

Consider yourself lucky; the rest of his behavior shows he isn't worth your time....

This.

Do not waste another second thinking about this man. Just get him out of your life.

• Like 2

He was just looking for sex and was probably trolling other women making his availability during the week scarce. And he wanted to have sex without a condom -- just yuck. Good for you for saying no. You don't know where this clown has been.

• Like 1

Sorry, but it seems like he wanted sex and was hoping to score during his visit. "Hangout" - from what you described his numerous attempts to have sex, seems like he wanted to see you again in hopes to score.

Sorry

Adelinebrie

If he said sorry i think he was just really busy. Give him second chance to make up the promise but don't push it. Maybe you can say, this is the last chance take it or leave it, you say the date. Something like that. Even if he only wants sex, he will try his luck by hangout with you one more time. Too early to tell