Inexperienced versus experienced

this is a question for the guys,mainly.

I was wondering what you prefer

An inexperienced girl that does not really know what she is doing,thus requiring you to take on the role of a teacher.

or

An experienced girl who really knows how to do it all and can even teach you a few things

Which is it?

I prefer a girl who shows genuine interest in me as a person and who cares about me. Now, if I were to be inclined to hire a prostitute, I may ask for her background and experience...in order to get my money's worth, of course.

I there is mutual love and affection, other things tend to work out just fine no matter what the experience level.

....i wouldn't care how experienced a guy is. as long as they respect me, and respect themselves and their affections for me are genuine then i think we can learn a lot together, regardless of experience, or lack thereof.

I would prefer a lady who knows what she wants and has enough maturity and wisdom to know how to go about getting it. I tend to choose women that have close to the same amount of experience as I. I would probably feel somewhat uncomfortable if I were with someone way ahead of me or way behind me.