Pregnant: Husband goes to concert?

I need advice...

My wife is 7 months pregnant. We arranged to go to a concert, but my father backed out of watching our son. We have no other child-watching options. I offered if my wants to go with our friend, I will pick her up if she needs to leave early. This particular artist is my favorite, and had a tour around the same time in our last pregnancy, I went to the show without her. My wife stated she does not want to go just with my friend.

On the one hand, if both can't go, should both stay home?

On the other hand, it's just a concert, it's my favorite performer, and she is in fact seven months pregnant and goes to bed around the time the show would start.

What do you think?

If she gets sleepy around the time the concert starts, there's no real point in her going with a friend OR with you.

Talk to her and ask her what she thinks. I don't see any problem with you going with a friend as long as you come directly home after the concert. If your wife seems to prefer you be with her, then give the tickets to others who can go.

You need to contact the performer's booking agency and coordinate his appearances in your area with the timing of your wife's pregnancies so they don't overlap so closely.

Just ask her straight up if she wants to go. If she doesn't then ask her if she'd mind you going. If she does, then I'd probly say don't go. Don't you guys have any friends that could babysit? Doesn't anyone have referrals of a babysitter? If you two don't plan on going, make it a special night anyways. Have a nice dinner, rub her feet, watch a movie together. She is pregnant and still needs to feel special (not saying you don't make her feel that way).

I need advice... My wife is 7 months pregnant. We arranged to go to a concert, but my father backed out of watching our son. We have no other child-watching options. I offered if my wants to go with our friend, I will pick her up if she needs to leave early. This particular artist is my favorite, and had a tour around the same time in our last pregnancy, I went to the show without her. My wife stated she does not want to go just with my friend. On the one hand, if both can't go, should both stay home? On the other hand, it's just a concert, it's my favorite performer, and she is in fact seven months pregnant and goes to bed around the time the show would start. What do you think?

Tony please!!!

You´re making me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair at work!!!! :)

If she gets sleepy around the time the concert starts, there's no real point in her going with a friend OR with you. Talk to her and ask her what she thinks. I don't see any problem with you going with a friend as long as you come directly home after the concert. If your wife seems to prefer you be with her, then give the tickets to others who can go. You need to contact the performer's booking agency and coordinate his appearances in your area with the timing of your wife's pregnancies so they don't overlap so closely.