havnt seen b/f in a week

alright, heres the story....my boyfriend and i havnt seen eachother in a week. we have both been on vacation and miss eachother dearly. well, we are going to be getting together on saturday and hanging out for the entire day. i was just wondering, if any of you hadnt seen your significat other in a week, what things would you do with them. what im asking, is there any special little things we can do that will kind of set the mood? thanks in advance.

Depends on how long you've been together, what you both enjoy doing together, and how much you wanna spend. some people just enjoy being together watching a movie. Some go out to clubs. Some will go on a nice dinner date (& a movie) or maybe something fun and adventurous. Do something he'd like and later you do something you'd like (hint hint).

alright, heres the story....my boyfriend and i havnt seen eachother in a week. we have both been on vacation and miss eachother dearly. well, we are going to be getting together on saturday and hanging out for the entire day. i was just wondering, if any of you hadnt seen your significat other in a week, what things would you do with them. what im asking, is there any special little things we can do that will kind of set the mood? thanks in advance.