Wife ordering pizza and answering the door in a bra. Ladies, would you do this?

I'm sure a pizza delivery guy doesn't have much going on in his life, so this was one is for the talk in the shop.

That's a bit unkind Smackie. I usually agree with your views as well.

Many college students deliver pizza as a part time job and people do it as a second job to save up for weddings/deposits etc.

• Like 2

Hot day, jean shorts and bikini top/bra - no big deal.

The pizza guy may not have even noticed it was not a bikini top, I guess on hot days he sees all sorts of half naked people answering the door.

In fact I'd say your average pizza guy/girl sees a lot worse than a half naked boob once in a while - drug use, abuse, poverty, neglected kids, theft, probably even has to dodge a dunken punch now and then. Overall the boob's likely either a bonus or it doesn't much rate.

• Like 2

My wife is a petite, undeniably Hot female that is also a nudist. She is the farthest thing from an exhibitionist and is quiet humble about her attractiveness. She wouldn't answer the door under dressed for any circumstance.

All to often true nudist are identified as exhibitionist, that is so not the case and it does give us a bad wrap.

• Like 1
GorillaTheater
In fact I'd say your average pizza guy/girl sees a lot worse than a half naked boob once in a while - drug use, abuse, poverty, neglected kids, theft, probably even has to dodge a dunken punch now and then. Overall the boob's likely either a bonus or it doesn't much rate.

Yeah, on the scale of things, a woman answering the door in her bra isn't a big deal, at least compared to a roomful of drunk college girls or a robbery set-up.

If the OP and his wife found this exciting, more power to them. The pizza guy will survive it.

I'm sure a pizza delivery guy doesn't have much going on in his life, so this was one is for the talk in the shop.

Not so fast - some of them have to fight their way thru the zombie apocalypse. :p

• Like 1

Perhaps you over spoke...

Our #2 son moved from our home town barely at 18 and delivered pizza to survive working to make his mark in Nashville as a professional drummer. He now tours extensively through all of North America and abroad in addition to studio work. He was doing a lot in his life all while delivery pizza.

• Like 5
  • 4 weeks later...

I know before my wife has answered the door in a bikini if we've been in the pool. Done it with the pizza guy too. I don't think a grown adult man is going to get traumatized by seeing a woman in a bra. Turned on maybe, traumatized, never.

My wife and I often do things to spice up our sex life. the other day it was hot, I mean blazing hot. The air conditioner is on the fritz and my wife was sitting in our living room in a bra and jean shorts waiting for our pizza to arrive that we had ordered. I suggested it would be really sexy if she answered the door like that and paid the pizza guy. She laughed, jokingly called me a pervert and said she would do it.

So she did. Maybe the guy was a little surprised, embarrassed, I don't know but my wife is certainly a sexy woman so I am sure he didn't mind.

Do any of you do little games like this?

Little sexy games are nice, BUT beware because one of the jobs a newly released inmate can get is delivery. I mean, it could literally be a registered sex offender bringing the pizza. Certain jobs have a lot of jailbirds working them. So it wasn't safe for her to do that. Probably the better game would be if YOU went and got the pizza and pretended to be the delivery guy and she came to the door in her undies. Of course, that way, the pizza is likely to be cold before you get to it...

• Like 1

When I was self employed a long time ago I came across a few people like that. Lady came home from shopping and was wearing a mini skirt ( this was the 70's) she opens the trunk of her car leans in and isn't wearing any underwear. All my gs are standing there gawking and not doing nothing. Finally I went across the street and told her that her ass was hanging out and she was flashing my employees. She thought it was funny. Meanwhile I wasn't making a dime that day.

Years ago, a friend of mine was a garbage man and they basically had the same routes every week.

I guess a lonely housewife must have noticed him because one morning she was outside next to her garbage, dressed in lingerie, waiting for the garbage truck. I kid you not.

When they pulled up, she zeroed right in on him and let him know her husband was away on business and could he come in for a cup of coffee? I think he was so flustered and surprised by it that he wasn't able to say much, except that he couldn't come in for coffee as he had to continue working and he barely had time to jump back up on the back of the truck before it drove off down the road.

Who the hell would have EVER thought there were garbageman groupies?

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
NeotericJack
My wife and I often do things to spice up our sex life. the other day it was hot, I mean blazing hot. The air conditioner is on the fritz and my wife was sitting in our living room in a bra and jean shorts waiting for our pizza to arrive that we had ordered. I suggested it would be really sexy if she answered the door like that and paid the pizza guy. She laughed, jokingly called me a pervert and said she would do it.

So she did. Maybe the guy was a little surprised, embarrassed, I don't know but my wife is certainly a sexy woman so I am sure he didn't mind.

Do any of you do little games like this?

One of my high school buddies was a letter carrier. He told some stories about delivering mail that make the bra thing quite tame.

greaterdevil

Wow, everyone is freaking out like she answered the door with a d*ldo between her naked legs.

I get the consent argument, but you cheapen it by using it here. Ever been to the beach, a pool, or anywhere on a hot summer's day? Yeah, you see women walking around without even covering their KNEES!

For what it's worth, OP, the first nipple I saw was when I was 16 working the drivethru at Taco Bell.

A hot older woman (probably mid 20's, but I was so young I really don't remember) tried to give me a couple bucks for a tip. I politely told her that I wasn't allowed to accept tips.

After I handed off her order, she thanked me and pulled down her top and bra and said, "How's this for a tip?"

I just stared and stammered, "T-t-thank you..."

Definitely didn't feel violated.

I went to sort out a problem with my horses in a dressing gown and bright pink monster slippers...

Does that count?

I can tell you plenty of people looked at me that day!

I get the feeling it wasn't because they thought I looked hot though...

• Like 1