girlfriend realy doesnt seem to care about me after a year- how can i make it better?

iv come on here in need of advise and help. My girlfriend and i have been together for just over a year now, and just over the past couple of months we've started getting a bit distant. She anounced today that she thinks maybe we shoud end it as we dont seem to be getting along anymore, but being as i love her so much, and would never want to leave her, i ended up teling her we should keep tryin, so we stayed together. She has hinted at this sort of thing in the past (when we started growing apart), but this time it realy seemed like she meant it, as she said it without even showing any emotion. She wasnt even looking at me at the time, and it appeared that if i had walked out of her life just then, she wouldnt have even cared (this is after a year of being together!).

In my mind she's the 'one'... i asolutely love her to pieces, and even though she can be realy nasty to me sometimes, and show me no affection or anything, i still stare at her starry eyed, coz the bad things never seem to matter when im around her.

I see her almost every day, and some of my close mates have said that maybe thats the reason we are growing apart, and that if we see each other a bit less, we'll appreiciate each other more - but to be honest im scared of trying that incase she enjoys not being around me, and ends it anyway.

I just want things to be the way they were 6 months ago, where she made me feel like a million dollars, and everyone told us we were the perfect couple... I realy dont want to leave her, but i cant understand how she'l so happily walk away, where i still want to fight for her.

Anyone who has any ideas please feel free to post below, iv completely run out if my own!

LucreziaBorgia
She anounced today that she thinks maybe we shoud end it

she can be realy nasty to me sometimes, and show me no affection or anything,

She will continue to fall out of love with you and begin treating you even more badly in proportion to how obligated and frustrated she feels at having to stay with you out of a feeling of guilt. It will only get worse from here. When a person wants out of a relationship, any moves you make to keep it going are things that begin to make them feel trapped. You have an opportunity to free her now - which you will seriously want to consider, because if you fail to free her she will eventually break out of the relationship and trample your heart on the way out.

VirginiaBob

"girlfriend realy doesnt seem to care about me after a year- how can i make it better?"

easy, leave her and start f***ing another girl. you knew that already. Don't waste any more time on her and start thinking of your next conquest.

Originally posted by VirginiaBob

"girlfriend realy doesnt seem to care about me after a year- how can i make it better?"

easy, leave her and start f***ing another girl. you knew that already. Don't waste any more time on her and start thinking of your next conquest.

Conquest eh? i like that, gives it a little more less slimeyness to it lol brilliant!