The Truck gets weird......???

truck DRIVER...?

truck DRIVER...?

So this young woman, my friends ex, whom my friend gave me her phone number and I called. Well she did call back one day and I wasn't home, so I called her back and she wasn't home, but finally we did talk on the phone......

The Soap Opera Saga will get worse......

She sort of does not like my friend at all, likes me, wants to hang out with me, talk to me, etc etc, but she got back together with an old flame, who dumped her, but she wants me to hang with her...??

The other thing, remember my friend is hooking up with her friend, she used to think i was cool, well she hates me now. Because for some reason my friends ex, whom i am sort of talking to, don't know what the deal is, but she was bashing her friend the same way her friend was bashing her.

So i laughed and said, it's funny two friends saying the exact same thing about one another, well she and her friend are in a rumble now and her friend blames me and hates me.

She cried to my friend and blah blah, my friend defended me and laughed it off, cause he doesn't really care about this girl, but, and my other friend, who goes out with these two girls friend's, still talks to my friends ex.

I know confusion exitst, as well as WHAT????? But i find it weird that a girl, glad that i called, wants to hang out, talk, and do whatever, has gotten back together with an old flame? I don't get it.....

I mean if i knew her for like 3 years and was friends with her ok, I've known her for less than a month. Don't really know her all that much, except that we are cool with one another.

I am confused as I become the most hated man in America....

Should i continue to talk to this girl or should I not?

And what about the friend situation, I mean, I can't hang with my friends if this girls' friend's are around, cause they hate ME for some unknown reason.

In reality, there is some HATRED between friends that i've never seen in my life with these young woman, and we are all in our 20's............... I thik i just got in the middle of JERRY SPRINGER........

Anyway,

What should A Truck MAN do?

How about you find a girl that's noone's "friend". Go find someone outside this whole mess and move on with your life. It's starting to sound like a soap opera.

So this young woman, my friends ex, whom my friend gave me her phone number and I called. Well she did call back one day and I wasn't home, so I called her back and she wasn't home, but finally we did talk on the phone...... The Soap Opera Saga will get worse......

She sort of does not like my friend at all, likes me, wants to hang out with me, talk to me, etc etc, but she got back together with an old flame, who dumped her, but she wants me to hang with her...?? The other thing, remember my friend is hooking up with her friend, she used to think i was cool, well she hates me now. Because for some reason my friends ex, whom i am sort of talking to, don't know what the deal is, but she was bashing her friend the same way her friend was bashing her.

So i laughed and said, it's funny two friends saying the exact same thing about one another, well she and her friend are in a rumble now and her friend blames me and hates me. She cried to my friend and blah blah, my friend defended me and laughed it off, cause he doesn't really care about this girl, but, and my other friend, who goes out with these two girls friend's, still talks to my friends ex. I know confusion exitst, as well as WHAT????? But i find it weird that a girl, glad that i called, wants to hang out, talk, and do whatever, has gotten back together with an old flame? I don't get it..... I mean if i knew her for like 3 years and was friends with her ok, I've known her for less than a month. Don't really know her all that much, except that we are cool with one another. I am confused as I become the most hated man in America.... Should i continue to talk to this girl or should I not? And what about the friend situation, I mean, I can't hang with my friends if this girls' friend's are around, cause they hate ME for some unknown reason. In reality, there is some HATRED between friends that i've never seen in my life with these young woman, and we are all in our 20's............... I thik i just got in the middle of JERRY SPRINGER........

Anyway, What should A Truck MAN do?