Nine signs that she's just not that into you....for the BOYZ!

alphamale

Are you 3 timing us Clobsie???? I am not happy now!! How could you do that to us?

Walk baby maybe we should run off to the hills together and forget that man with the paper bag on his head!!!!

The royalties on those sites makes me Millions!! Good site eh - what a freak I can be!!!!!!!

And I dont think you have seen my arse yet Clobs i am sure all the pics on that site where frontal!!!!! ;)

oh baby-gurl don't get hurt now... i wud never ever leave u angelic beauties alone..

yup i haven't seen ur a$$ yet.. if i see then i am not gonna take my face out of it... ever!

Am I beautiful?? Don't be too harsh. I have a fragile ego.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

thanx for putting ur real pic Walk :p

i sprayed in my pants right after seeing ur lovely pic :laugh:

thanx for putting ur real pic Walk

i sprayed in my pants right after seeing ur lovely pic

OMG!!! I laughed so hard I just shot beer out my nose.

:lmao: :lmao:

I chickened out..

I figured it would just be too good looking, and then all the guys on here would never leave me alone. Demand more and more of my time..

I have a lot of personality. ;)

OMG!!! I laughed so hard I just shot beer out my nose.

:lmao: :lmao:

if u had shot some fluids from ur love holes i wud have licked it clean... sllluurrrpppppppp :laugh:

if u had shot some fluids from ur love holes i wud have licked it clean... sllluurrrpppppppp

My nose IS NOT that big!!! Whatever.

Lishy, I hate to be the one to tell you this hun... But it kinda looks like you may have lost your eyeballs somewhere. Did you forget them at the store again? Tisk.. How many times have I told you not to take them out in public.

Bad lish. Bad.

My sister keeps making me dentist appointments ... Do you think she is trying to say something?

Nope not at all... make her understand that u r normal by biting her with ur beautiful teeth..

and also i guess ur BF has to forget receiving BJs from u :laugh:

Lishy, I hate to be the one to tell you this hun... But it kinda looks like you may have lost your eyeballs somewhere. Did you forget them at the store again? Tisk.. How many times have I told you not to take them out in public.

Bad lish. Bad.

oh sweet Lishy Lish... delicious Lish... my honey Lish... don't listen to Walk... she is just so jealous of ur eyes...

Are you saying that your love holes are big ??????

Did you ever see the video of the nerf football?

uh.. nevermind.

Nope not at all... make her understand that u r normal by biting her with ur beautiful teeth..

and also i guess ur BF has to forget receiving BJs from u :laugh:

OMG Clobs i am peeing my pants (well I would be if I was wearing any!)

Toooooooooo damn funny I am sat here alone laughing out loud

oh sweet Lishy Lish... delicious Lish... my honey Lish... don't listen to Walk... she is just so jealous of ur eyes...

I am laughing so hard at you 2 .... this is the best i swear!

Its like we are the only 3 in the shack ..... all together .... all three of us .... I will find my eyes soon and be able to stare into your big beautiful crotches ..... I will smile at you both seductively and let you lick my ring piece

Ooooooo the anticipation

OMG Clobs i am peeing my pants (well I would be if I was wearing any!)

Toooooooooo damn funny I am sat here alone laughing out loud

not wearing pants? wowwwwwwwwwwwww... i can smell ur beautiful pu$$y and i am coming right now :lmao:

btw how's my new pic? just wanted to match with urs :laugh:

We are a match made in heaven ..... everyone will be so jealous of us ... they will want to be us

With my beard and your gorgeous complection we will have the most beautiful babies (Can you get pregant if you just have anal sex and get Cobsie to lick it clean after?)

Psssssst Clobs --- Dont be upset that walk has a bigger crotch than you!!

OUCH!!!!!!!!

I can't help it if my bf's hung. dang. give a girl a break.

Dont make me jealous I am so sexually frustrated and hearing about your hung b/f makes me wish my pussy wasnt so tight and pretty!!!!!

Dont make me jealous I am so sexually frustrated and hearing about your hung b/f makes me wish my pussy wasnt so tight and pretty!!!!!

You looking for a nice guy with plastic furniture and spandex? I hear he might still be available. Comes with a matching fanny pack.

:D

walk,

as an off-topic i need ur suggestion with something.. in my other thread (rebounds...) i had talked about the girl that had broken-up with her BF but is giving me the vibes now.. u had advised me to ask her out before she decides that i am not interested in her... now i have 2 questions:

1) she broke-up with her LDR boyfriend last wednesday. wud it be too early if i ask her out next week?

2) we r already hanging out so i don't think i can use the "would u like to go out with me" line.. what can i probably say to convey to her that i am into her?

Lishy u may also want to chime in and give me some suggestions :)

thankx guys, u r wonderful!